Is it illegal to wear underwear in public?
May 18, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #31 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325
i don't think any of the girls at lynbrook are lookin'...
besides, you wouldn't have any place to keep yer cell phone, DAP, and of course

a Ti-89 Titanium

Woo TI-89! I actually still have an 83 and 84, no 89 though....

May 18, 2006 at 3:08 AM Post #32 of 78
I have the orignal TI89 and a TI86. I had a TI85 a while ago but it broke..

May 18, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #33 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325
i don't think any of the girls at lynbrook are lookin'...
besides, you wouldn't have any place to keep yer cell phone, DAP, and of course

a Ti-89 Titanium

Oh I got some secret slots down there. Makes the squirrel look bigger
icon10.gif

Ah ok so here's the pffical word on wearing boxers on any university or school campus.
"it causes a distraction to the learning enviorment" therefore its not allowed

but common all I'm wearing is just striped blue pants, just really really short.

May 18, 2006 at 4:33 AM Post #34 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by jumpinjohn1234
Oh I got some secret slots down there. Makes the squirrel look bigger
icon10.gif

Ah ok so here's the pffical word on wearing boxers on any university or school campus.
"it causes a distraction to the learning enviorment" therefore its not allowed

but common all I'm wearing is just striped blue pants, just really really short.

at our law school there was a tunnel underground from the dorms to the classrooms. gals and guys would roll out of bed and run to their classes in their jammies sometimes - and no it wasn't a turn on, since they didn't hit the showers before then either
blink.gif

May 18, 2006 at 7:36 AM Post #35 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
superman-returns.jpg

Only Superheroes and Hamsters are allowed.

You know that pic is a Photoshop, right? The colors won't be nearly as bright in the movie, and the S chest emblem will be smaller too.

May 19, 2006 at 8:14 AM Post #36 of 78
I wear underwear in public every day. Well, with pants over them.

But if you look at the laws in most states, they only prohibit exposure of the genitals. They don't address how, specifically, you are to cover your naughty bits. But it depends on your state and jurisdiction. Some are stricter than others.

And a word of caution: if you wear something possibly revealing as a lark and someone gets upset, you can get arrested. That can lead to having to register as a sex offender. Probably not, but you never know.

But there's little risk in wearing undergarments on your head, or putting them on over a pair of jeans. That would draw attention, if that's what you're after.

May 19, 2006 at 1:02 PM Post #37 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
I have the orignal TI89 and a TI86. I had a TI85 a while ago but it broke..

Haha, you all must bow to my TI-82! The best of them all! >.> I think my high school had us use them because they were harder to cheat with compared to 83s or higher models.

I love that Improv Everywhere stuff...especially the ruling of the judge on those 8 who the NYPD wasn't so fond of.

I remember the one time I put on my underwear over my pants, it was a good time...back in the day...

May 19, 2006 at 1:12 PM Post #38 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Well, I believe they draw the line if a man wears a kilt with womens stockings and a suspender belt
tongue.gif

unless, of course, he is a lumberjack, and works all day.
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #42 of 78
After you do the boxer thing, then what's next? Tighty whities? I'm assuming you are a guy, so I hope I don't see you in public sporting your new underwear look. If you are a woman, then by all means, go for it.
tongue.gif

Have you considered pajamas? You could start an ultra-casual dress trend!

May 21, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #43 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denim
After you do the boxer thing, then what's next? Tighty whities? I'm assuming you are a guy, so I hope I don't see you in public sporting your new underwear look. If you are a woman, then by all means, go for it.
tongue.gif

Just what I was thinking
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back