Is it illegal to wear underwear in public?
May 17, 2006 at 1:16 PM Post #16 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
So you all wandered about "nude" ? Strange school
blink.gif

No, navy jackets, ties...u know...uniforms...

icon10.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Well, I believe they draw the line if a man wears a kilt with womens stockings and a suspender belt
tongue.gif

kilt.jpg

ROFLMAO...I guess that's the Scottish version of the "Seven Year Itch" (for you children, that is a Marilyn Monroe Classic).

May 17, 2006 at 1:43 PM Post #17 of 78
If you are a hot chick with long legs and a short skirt, then it should be illegal
icon10.gif

May 17, 2006 at 3:35 PM Post #22 of 78
So you're sitting there chilling with your buddies in the lunchroom with your boxers on... There's joking and laughter, and you are in a generally jovial mood. Then suddenly, out of the blue, the hottest girl in the school walks by in a rather short skirt... Wouldn't you know it, as she walks in front of you, she drops her pen and bends over to pick it up flashing a partially see through thong.
eek.gif
You pop major wood right in front of all your buddies. Your boxers are fairly short so your wood catches some air and light! Of course, since she is facing the other way, she never gets to see your little show. The only ones that do catch it are your disgusted friends (...please refrain from wearing nothing but boxers in public, we don't need you to share), the gay boy sitting across from you (who's now trying to wink at you), and the Principal (who decides that it's a good time for you to take some time off from school).

It's bad enough when your girlfriend starts talking dirty over the phone while you're standing in the middle of a store wearing slacks and boxers....

May 17, 2006 at 5:07 PM Post #24 of 78
I wore underwear on the outside to a Bill's game once. Good times.

Biggie.

May 17, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #25 of 78
Pants were invented by "the man" as a way to oppress society and its clothes-free ideals. The revolution has yet to begin . . .

May 17, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #29 of 78
once when i waited tables at star island, i suggested the wait staff wear their underwear on the outside for the night. so we did. i got a compliment on my boxers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back