Is it fair to call the westone 3 ''the best built'' IEM's based on previous products?
Jan 15, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #46 of 55
Hello, hello . . . .

Oh, I guess it isn't closed. Jinx is overestimating his power again.
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #47 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anywasy I DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED AS OF NOW, I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND THE ARGUEMENT WILL GO ON, PERHAPS FOREVER!!

What? NO! Wait!! 'sarcy' = 'sarKy'.

Okay, done.

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #48 of 55
I heard Westone engineers accidentally put self destruct timer in W3. Unfortunately i can't tell you exact time of activation since it's made by the the same people that made the cables, so my recommendation is: don't have them in your ears between 250 and 300h of use, and if you're lucky enough you may get the defective one.

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #49 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, hello . . . .

Oh, I guess it isn't closed. Jinx is overestimating his power again.
tongue.gif

haha hilarious, really you are. oh hey dont forget, when your cables untwist just twist em back the way they came in the box ok.

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #50 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What? NO! Wait!! 'sarcy' = 'sarKy'.

Okay, done.

Of course, you're right, soozieq. But then you know that. I know what you Brits did with a lot of your convicts, but did you do that to the slow ones as well?
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #51 of 55
Quote:

anyway I DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED AS OF NOW, I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND THE ARGUEMENT WILL GO ON, PERHAPS FOREVER!!

SPAD...grow up

Me? Grow up? Reminds me of George Burns' old line, "If I was 20 years younger I'd ask your mother out."

Jan 15, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #52 of 55
Quote:

erm no it does not, go find yaself a dictionary, sarcasm is spelled sarcasm, so the logical short is sarcy.
awww ouch do you feel a bit stupid now,

Oh, your premature gloating gave me the biggest laugh I've had this hour. Poor dear silly jinxy. Didn't you know that the abbreviated spelling uses a 'K' and not a 'C'? Aaah, obviously not. Logical has nothing to do with it, but never mind, you didn't know. I guess you must feel [size=medium]pretty foolish[/size] now. Hey, please don't get all hormonal on me. Just go dunk your face under the cold tap to relieve the hot embarrassed flushes you must be having right now...

* Sarcy is a village and commune in the Marne département of north-eastern France.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcy

sarky - Definition of sarky at Your Dictionary

Sarky Definition

Sarky (sär′kē)

adjective: Sarkier sark′·ier, sarkiest sark′·iest
Brit., Informal sarcastic

Adjective

Sarky (comparative sarkier, superlative sarkiest)

Jan 15, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #53 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, your premature gloating gave me the biggest laugh I've had this hour. Poor dear silly jinxy. Didn't you know that the abbreviated spelling uses a 'K' and not a 'C'? Aaah, obviously not. Logical has nothing to do with it, but never mind, you didn't know. I guess you must feel [size=medium]pretty foolish[/size] now. Hey, please don't get all hormonal on me. Just go dunk your face under the cold tap to relieve the hot embarrassed flushes you must be having right now...

* Sarcy is a village and commune in the Marne département of north-eastern France.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcy

sarky - Definition of sarky at Your Dictionary

Sarky Definition

Sarky (sär′kē)

adjective: Sarkier sark′·ier, sarkiest sark′·iest
Brit., Informal sarcastic

Adjective

Sarky (comparative sarkier, superlative sarkiest)

haha ur right!!! yes i feel foolish!! learn somert new everyday! very good very good im impressed. guessed i should have looked it up eh, ofcourse i shortened the word just to save me typing the whole word out didnt i, still never mind.

Jan 15, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #54 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me? Grow up? Reminds me of George Burns' old line, "If I was 20 years younger I'd ask your mother out."

then in this case go collect your pension for some more earphones grandad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back