Is it fair to call the westone 3 ''the best built'' IEM's based on previous products?
Jan 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #16 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i feel this thread is a little out of place at the moment, im sorry to all that have wasted thier time coming in, administrators feel free to shut the thread down.

theres more important subjects than me proving my own silly point right now...

frown.gif

So you do admit the W3's RULE?
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #17 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
W3's are the bestest IEMS hands down! If you have a problem acknowledging that, then you must have deformed ear canals!
tongue.gif

Now that was an intelligent, well thought-out comment.

Jan 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #18 of 55
hey, when did i ever say they didnt rule??

i have never said the westone 3 isnt amazing, i have said numerous times that from what people have said i would infact love the westone 3, i just dont agree that they should be touted as ''the best built'' because i believe how the earphones feel in the hand is no true test to durability.

so as i sad, admins...please do shut this thread down, its a fair point but there are more important subjects at hand, im just trying to get one over on those that want to believe the westone 3 is the best in every way...
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #19 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif

So you do admit the W3's RULE?
ksc75smile.gif

Ok, I get it now. Humor! There ya go....

I do agree with your earlier comment that there need not be a war between people who are slobbering over the W3's and those who can't stand them. After all, there is a LOT of room for opinion here

Jan 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #20 of 55
I will vote, if someone gives me a pair for torture testing!!
biggrin.gif
Of course after testing. Otherwise how can I know. I owned it only for 3 days!
But Westone must be confident as they give two years of warranty.
I hope they are the best for the price I paid. Better be!
wink_face.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #21 of 55
Quote:

im just trying to get one over on those that want to believe the westone 3 is the best in every way...
biggrin.gif

....fanboiz suck
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Example: A Westone 3 thread: "REVIEW: WESTONE 3, the ULTIMATE IEM vs the Losers (everything else) AKA W3 Appreciation Thread."

j/k
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #22 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by moseboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
j/k
biggrin.gif

Weak sauce. Don't pull your punch by putting "j/k" on the end of how you really feel just to avoid backlash.

When you've reviewed 1/10th the gear of HeadphoneAddict, you can call him a fanboy. As it is you're just in the frustrated minority.

Jan 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #24 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Westmoan! You see what I did there!
wink_face.gif

ultimate queers! you see what i did there!!
tongue_smile.gif
beat that!

edit: ^^ thats the first time i burst out laughing at my own joke.

Jan 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM Post #25 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Weak sauce. Don't pull your punch by putting "j/k" on the end of how you really feel just to avoid backlash.

When you've reviewed 1/10th the gear of HeadphoneAddict, you can call him a fanboy. As it is you're just in the frustrated minority.

Alright, I was honestly kidding, but you wanna get all serious on my ass? Fine.

Whether he truly thinks that or not, it's a misleading thread title. I didn't take it seriously, but who knows about the casual web surfer who sees that? Who knows.

Christ....

Jan 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #26 of 55
Quote:

edit: ^^ thats the first time i burst out laughing at my own joke.

u r lamezorz
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM Post #29 of 55
Jinx, Moseboy! I need help!

I was listening to my favorite Glenn Miller tape on my hopped-up 8-track with my Westone 3s when I suddenly heard a terrible blast of what had to be 150db sibilance! I couldn't get them out of my ears because I was using my custom bath-sponge tips, and I'm afraid I've seriously hurt myself.

I can't hear a thing and when I tried to call an ambulance a couple of slinky girls showed up instead of the EMTs--I'm in Vegas, ya know! I noticed just before the blast that the cable was winding and rewinding just before bursting into flames. I don't know what you boys can do for me, but I know you're right on top of all the horrible W3 problems, so please do what you can!
ph34r.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #30 of 55
Quote:

so as i sad, admins...please do shut this thread down, its a fair point but there are more important subjects at hand, im just trying to get one over on those that want to believe the westone 3 is the best in every way...
biggrin.gif

Note to Admins: Please don't shut down this thread. As a very contented W3 owner, I think it serves an excellent, if wholly unintended, purpose.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back