Is anyone regretting getting a refurbished ipod yet?
Oct 3, 2006 at 8:47 AM Post #46 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by .excel
Yeah, I think they're out of black 5G iPods... =/

Back on, back off. Back on, back off. Teases! I got a black one and then ordered a second one in white. I feel like less of a sellout with the black one.
wink.gif

Oct 3, 2006 at 8:48 AM Post #47 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by .excel
Yeah, I think they're out of black 5G iPods... =/

Back on, back off. Back on, back off. Teases! I got a black one and then ordered a second one in white. I feel like less of a sellout with the black one.
wink.gif

MOD, PLEASE DELETE THIS DUPLICATE POST. DUNNO HOW IT HAPPENED.

Oct 3, 2006 at 8:54 AM Post #48 of 58
Bob ? says:
Quote:

MOD, PLEASE DELETE THIS DUPLICATE POST. DUNNO HOW IT HAPPENED

Back on, back off. Back on, back off.
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Bob ? says:
Quote:

I feel like less of a sellout with the black one

Who cares about the color. Put the iPod in a case or you will be posting a thread six months from now:"iPod's Suck Because They Scratch".
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #49 of 58
apple.com has the black 60GB refurbs again, I ordered one this morning and its been shipped already. they even had 30GBs in black but they appear to be sold out for the time being.

any guess on how long it will be before they have the new 5.5 refurbs? and at what price?

Oct 3, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #50 of 58
Just an update on my Refurbs I got a couple weeks ago.

1 30G Vid
1 Nano

Both have worked flawlessly, and compared to the Mini I purchased over a year ago (whos battery lasted aprx 3 weeks with random shutoffs and horrible interface problems) show no signs of any battery problems or other HD problems. Id be willing to bet these were new, there were no scratches of any kind anywhere.

Something has been bugging my however, they came with 23 megs of used data already. I was expecting mabey 5 or 6 tops. Anyone have a brand new 30 gig and remember how much was used at the start? I was considering a reformat or something.

Oct 3, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #51 of 58
SteveMcqueen
Quote:

23 megs of used data already

You can load about 57 gb's on a 60 gb iPod. A new operating system has been issued. If it can be done painlessly, I would always recommend a reformate then update and reload. It solve and/or prevents all kinds of problems.

Oct 21, 2006 at 12:42 PM Post #53 of 58
FYI - The 30 and 60GB black refurbished ones are back on apples site. And just as I was going to buy the refurbed 60GB from Small Dog too. This throws a monkey wrench in the situation. I kept telling myself that if the black ones come back I'd probably get the 30GB model as it is close in price to Small Dog's...but 60GB is really attractive. Someone flip a coin for me please.

Oct 21, 2006 at 3:39 PM Post #54 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMusic
FYI - The 30 and 60GB black refurbished ones are back on apples site...

Damn, I wanted a black one but got the white one because no more black ones last week!!! Oh well I still like my whitey.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #57 of 58
Anyone know a good place to get the 60gb ipod photo in the UK? I've tried the apple website, ebay, googling.. you name it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back