Is 24 the TV Show promoting Bose headphones?
Dec 20, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #16 of 20
Thankfully, I've never watched but more than a couple of scenes from different episodes.

I don't have the time right now to get addicted to a show. From the little I did see, I could tell that if I wanted to, I could get very engrossed in this show, and would feel compelled to watch all 7 seasons!
tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #17 of 20
ya man..the way its made..u cant stop watching..very engaging..kinda like a video game.

Dec 20, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by skiflyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As far as the helicopter scenes... Bose and David Clark are generally considered the high end flight headsets. Almost any movie you'll see one of the two.

But in general, yeah I'm guessing it's good old fashioned product placement.

This first reply to your question was the correct answer. It really has very little to do with product placement.

Bose simply dominates the market when it comes to aviation headphones. Go to your local municipal airport and peek in the cockpits of the planes. I guarantee you over 75% of them will have Bose headsets.

Dec 20, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #19 of 20
But Sennheiser also has lot of aviation headsets which are much better.

Dec 23, 2008 at 10:20 PM Post #20 of 20
The worst is in Weeds. The councilman's son has Bose AE, Silus has Bose AE and a few more people have them. Then the blatant advertisement when the Mum was sitting outside his room making noise to get him out of there and his little brother comes up and says "I think Silus has acoustic-noise canceling headphones in there because that noise is making me go insane!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back