IPOD LOD Cables review: APureSound, Qables Silvercab pro, Whiplash Audio Elite SCSCag (30 Nov 09 Updated)
Sep 12, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #46 of 48

Quote:
So based on your personal experience do you have any recommendations for an LOD?

I already gave you all the recommendation I can. :frowning2:

Something like this, I am not endorsing this product as I have no experience with it, all I'm suggesting at this time is the right angled nature. If you find that the reviews for this item are good, I say buy it.

http://www.aloaudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_39_47&products_id=475

Sep 12, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #47 of 48
Okay...I thought you had used some.  Thanks for the reco but that is way outside of my price range.  I guess I'm not of the mindset that a cable should cost as much as my amp!  (Not to mention I'm trying to "pace myself", especially after seeing how easy it is to drop some serious cash on here!)

Sep 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #48 of 48

Quote:
Okay...I thought you had used some.  Thanks for the reco but that is way outside of my price range.  I guess I'm not of the mindset that a cable should cost as much as my amp!  (Not to mention I'm trying to "pace myself", especially after seeing how easy it is to drop some serious cash on here!)

I only have a whiplash lod because I got it for 10$. I'm not a cable believer by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back