Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening.
Dec 29, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #1,952 of 3,645
Quote:
Yea it's awesome, I have an ALO Audio LOD going to the leckerton mk-ll. I'm really loving it!

What cost more, that LOD or the iPod itself? 

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #1,954 of 3,645
Quote:
haha yea tell me about it, it was like 105. Straight up just bought it cause I like how it looked 

http://www.aloaudio.com/alo-audio-occ-cryo-22awg-iphone-ipod-cable

I'll agree it does look nice....but that price just makes me 
blink.gif

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #1,955 of 3,645
Quote:
I'll agree it does look nice....but that price just makes me 
blink.gif

Yea I feel ya bro, I've never bought anything from them and I don't wanna publicly express myself fully because I know they are a sponsor but idk where they get off selling cables for those prices. I'm also very sure its just OFC, it's not OCC or anything special.

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #1,957 of 3,645
Hey guys,

Regarding the aroldan builds, I have a quick question about the latest build: It comes bundled with a lot of patches in addition to the standard .rockbox folder.

What do I do with all these patches? Do I need them? Also, anyone notice that aroldan has taken down all but 3 of his previous builds?

Just wondering if anyone has a heads up.

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #1,958 of 3,645
Quote:
Hey guys,

Regarding the aroldan builds, I have a quick question about the latest build: It comes bundled with a lot of patches in addition to the standard .rockbox folder.

What do I do with all these patches? Do I need them? Also, anyone notice that aroldan has taken down all but 3 of his previous builds?

Just wondering if anyone has a heads up.

I just provided the source of the build. Inside the zip is another zip file which is the build itself. Regarding the removed files, I just left those who have been considered stable.

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #1,963 of 3,645
Someone try a VenturCraft Go Dap-X with an Ipod classic with rockbox?

Thks

Jan 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #1,964 of 3,645
121124 sounded better for me. I don't think Aroldan is doing about it. Some people don't see the sound difference between original iPod and rockboxed one.  So I'm enjoying the mirage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back