Invaders must die!!!
Feb 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM Post #17 of 74
Man I can't use ripped vinyl. It will trash my stylus...LOL Seriously though, I went and tried to get the CD today but it seems I didn't do my homework and the album is out until Mar 2 here. Crapp!

Feb 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #20 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was being silly man

You and me both.
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #22 of 74
I've been listening to it for a few days now. I'll give it a 8.5/10, it's better than always outnumered, but not as good as the fat of the land.

Some of the tracks sound like pendulum (although I think pendulum are waaaaaaay better
wink.gif
). I specially like Omen, for me the best track of the album by far.

Feb 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM Post #23 of 74
I have mine pre-ordered and I thought it was out next month. Oops. Yeah I couldnt wait and got the leaked one, I'll have to check out the vinyl rip I guess.

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #25 of 74
My special Edition came in today. (Hooray for preordering from Britain!)

I have to say, aside from 'World's On Fire,' I enjoy Always Outnumbered a lot more.

Certainly wasn't worth the money I paid.

Feb 26, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #28 of 74
Outnumbered took me some time to get used to. I liked this one a lot sooner. I didn't get an email from Amazon so Im guessing it isn't sent out yet, is the US date next month or something? I thought it was.

Oh and I couldnt find a Vinyl rip, I thought the one I had was it at first because I heard so much hiss in the title track but I dont think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back