1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Invaders must die!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by fault151, Feb 23, 2009.
First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last
  1. fault151
    personally i thought outnumbered was weak compared to any thing else they have done. A lot of people say they sound like pendulum, but i really don't think they do. Pendulum are far more drum and bass sounding. The drums follow a typical drum and bass style. Prodigy are more raw sounding. Both are great though. :0)

I love the way this album sounds more old school like their early rave routes. Especially with the warrior dance track.

I think it's great!

2. Quaddy Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hortoholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I think I will have to find it. I have never heard of them before. I'll give them a try.

[​IMG] wow, thats quite an achievment, congratulations.

hope you like 'the prodigy experience' [​IMG]

3. evilking
    Loving the new Prodigy album, love all their albums pretty equally, even Always Outnumbered, so no ranking.

[​IMG]
    EK

4. Poison Shroom
    I find it hilarious listening to IMD after listening to Fat of the Land.

I like a feel of the songs since this have a nice electronic feel, but as I Prodigy fan, I don't care for this album

5. Fido2
    Fat of the Land is masterful..no doubt about it.

6. Squirsier
    eMusic has the download as an advance copy available now, for anyone with an account and have downloads left [​IMG]

7. Bonthouse Contributor
    I bought this one, because I thought it was gonna be EPIC. Too bad it didn't meet my expectations[​IMG]

I mean, it's good.. just not that good.

8. Lucabeer
    Decent album, but nowhere as innovative/exciting/creative as "The fat of the land" or "Music for the Jilted Generation". OK for a blast of raw energy, but musically quite a dead end.

9. Nosgis
    Wil give Invader Must Die a listen later today, looking forward to it. AONO as underwhelming, but I like the sound of their new singles from this album. I'm not expecting a new Music for the Jilted Generation though, which is probably one of my all time favourites.

10. analogbox Contributor
    I, too, think it's sort of more "Rocky" than the other albums. And I disagree that they sound like Pendulum because it is Pendulum who imitates and remixes Prodigy's music all the time so it is obvious that they sound alike.

11. wrx591
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Fat of the Land is masterful..no doubt about it.

when you make a great album, the bar has been raised so high it's hard to top it again. so many artist go through this. [​IMG]

12. 77Pat
    If anyone didn't know, Amazon has this as their download of the day. I am thinking of downloading it, the other Prodigy music I have heard is Fat of the Land and I liked that.

13. Fido2
    Oh well even with 50/50 reviews I'm gonna pick up Invaders today...

14. mbd2884
    I always felt Prodigy was a few giant steps behind the Crystal Method, Orbital and Underworld, in terms of talent/skill. They had a few songs worth listening to, but not enough for me to buy their albums.

15. Fido2
First

Back
1 2
4 5
Next

Last