Introduction to HAVIT & Review Opportunities (Ended)
Nov 17, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #31 of 51
  Received the HV-H91DJ on Friday. Initial impressions had me a little dissappointed as the mids were pretty blanketed. But after about 10 hours burn in they got SOO MUCH BETTER. Planning on burning in about 20 hours total before beginning the review process. So far impressed for the lower cost that they are as good as they are. I'll keep you posted.

Burn in for more than that. I recently got the V-Moda XS and they took 36 hours with pink, white, and brown noise burn-in.

Nov 17, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #32 of 51
  Thank you for this review opportunity!

The product you would like to review: I am most interested in the HV-H91DJ and the I8, but am game to review any of them.

Country you are living in: United Kingdom

An example of your past review: Sennheiser HD600

I will be using my Note 2 for reviewing, as I don't have any other bluetooth capable dacs. I'll most likely be comparing sound to my RE0, V-Moda XS, and the SoundMAGIC PL30 across a wide variety of tracks.

Cheers!

Best of luck Micah
smile.gif
 Keep your fingers crossed for me too. Would be great to get some HAVIT product together for our 27th-29th November mini meet. We could do a joint write up on that aswell as individual reviews.
This is what Micah did for our first mini meet:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784530/uk-head-fi-mini-meet-oxford-october-9-10-2015

Come on man, let's get your name out there!

Nov 17, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #33 of 51
Thanks Takeanidea, your application has been approved, we will send you the Amazon codes asap.

And glassmonkey, there is something wrong with the link to the example you provided, could you look into it? Thanks.

Nov 24, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #34 of 51
Gary  and fellow interested headfiers , I have thoroughly put the HV2555BT Bluetooth NFC Wired Headphones through their paces and have a raw review which will be up by tonight when it's been properly polished with photos and formatting.
I won't give the game away yet because I want you all to read my review of course. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #35 of 51
Nov 24, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #36 of 51
http://www.head-fi.org/products/havit-hv-h2555bt-nfc-hd-stereo-bluetooth-3-0-wired-wireless-headset-with-touch-control-12-hours-of-hands-free-talking-and-14-hours-wireless-music-streaming-with-potent-bass-crystal-audio-built-in-mic-black/reviews/14593

Here's the headfi review ...... what do you all think?

Nov 27, 2015 at 5:52 AM Post #39 of 51
@glassmonkey - well done yet again Micah
smily_headphones1.gif
 Am going to see Micah for a mini meet this weekend, boy that man is busy at the moment! Just a few notes about my review of the Havit H2555 Bluetooth NFC Headset a 50 word taster to my review....

It's £24.99 or even cheaper if you use a discount from Havit-it works really well-it's light enough to wear for hours-the bass from the kick drum to the strings of a bass guitar are way too much and need tuning down-the mids and highs are fine-adjust the EQ the bass is there but more pleasant-hey presto-a decent sounding wireless on the ear headphone for just over £20-interested? 
Then GO READ MY REVIEW!!!!!!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/havit-hv-h2555bt-nfc-hd-stereo-bluetooth-3-0-wired-wireless-headset-with-touch-control-12-hours-of-hands-free-talking-and-14-hours-wireless-music-streaming-with-potent-bass-crystal-audio-built-in-mic-black/reviews/14593

Dec 3, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #40 of 51
A 50 word taster of my thoughts on the HV-H91DJ Over the Ear Headphones

Under £20 - sound great - on a phone need v little EQ - good bass - great looks - thoughtful design - put them through hell -  including a 50 Watt Amp and a $325,000 Virtual Speaker - and a Mojo - with careful listening levels in case I blew them up - they scored!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/havit-hv-h91dj-professional-stereo-studio-dj-series-headphones-with-microphone-easter-day-special-brown/reviews/14670

Dec 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #42 of 51
Thank you @nmatheis , I get worried that our reviews are overlooked with there being so much activity in the threads , so I was thinking of a 30 second ad to publicise mine and this popped into my head. As you know with all your great reviews out there , it takes a long time to do a review and it's a shame if no one reads them and simply takes a view from what is written on the threads. 

Dec 4, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #43 of 51
Great idea! Maybe I'll try it out, stealing being the sincerest form of flattery and all :wink_face:

Off-topic spoiler just for Takeanidea:
And this is totally OT for this thread, but I'm actually getting my hands on a pair of P55 to pass around to some of my US headfi buddies to provide critical feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back