Introduction to HAVIT & Review Opportunities (Ended)
Oct 18, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #16 of 51
Finished with ALL my reviews check out my Head-Fi review here for the links to my Unboxing & review video as well as the Amazon submitted review (by request of Havit). 

I wanted to thank Havit again for the opportunity for me to be a reviewer for them. I greatly enjoyed the experience, thank you.

Oct 18, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 51
Thank you so much Army-Firedawg for this awesome review! We are glad that hardcore audiophile like you can take time to review our products. Please stay tuned for other Havit's new released audio products.

Regards,
Gary

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #19 of 51
Review Posted! http://www.head-fi.org/products/havit-hv-h2555bt-nfc-hd-stereo-bluetooth-3-0-wired-wireless-headset-with-touch-control-12-hours-of-hands-free-talking-and-14-hours-wireless-music-streaming-with-potent-bass-crystal-audio-built-in-mic-black/reviews/14298

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #20 of 51
Thank you Vividcard! Once again you have written an excellent review for us! The HV-H2158U headset is still on its way, and I'll let you know when they arrive.

Nov 2, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #25 of 51
I see, maybe it is Amazon's problem, I'll remove the link for now.

It takes longer than we expected for the headset to arrive at Amazon, sorry about that.

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #27 of 51
The HV-H2158U Headset is back now! We will send them to reviewers who applied for them previously.

Awesome to hear looking forward to reading others impressions of them!
If ever you need a reviewer for something regardless of the product I'd be more than happy to just let me know.

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #28 of 51
Hi Army-Firedawg, we would love to provide more products to you as you can review two more products according to our rules in this thread. We have released another new wireless earphones, so if you are interested in reviewing more products, could you check the post again and choose two more products? Thanks.

Nov 17, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #29 of 51
The products I would like to review

HV-H91- I've got lots of headphones I could compare these against

HV-H2555BT Bluetooth Wired/Wireless Headset - this could be compared to my Pendulumic Stance S1 Bluetooth Headphone

4.1 Portable Wireless Sweatproof Bluetooth Headset - I am a keen runner and I sweat an awful lot! I'll soon find out if they are sweat proof. My Westone W4R's certainly weren't.....

The Country I live in 

UK

An example of a previous review

http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-mojo/reviews/14363

Previous HAVIT products owned

None but I would like to find out more about HAVIT and will post my findings if given the chance. And well done to you as a Company with your generous offer to the headfi community, there's lots of goodwill generated from review tours like this.

Nov 17, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #30 of 51
Thank you for this review opportunity!

The product you would like to review: I am most interested in the HV-H91DJ and the I8, but am game to review any of them.

Country you are living in: United Kingdom

An example of your past review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-hd-600/reviews/14342

I will be using my Note 2 for reviewing, as I don't have any other bluetooth capable dacs. I'll most likely be comparing sound to my RE0, V-Moda XS, and the SoundMAGIC PL30 across a wide variety of tracks.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back