Introduction to HAVIT & Review Opportunities (Ended)
Sep 24, 2015 at 12:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

garyzhang

Member of the Trade: Havit / Prohavit
Hi Head-Fi,

I am with HAVIT, a leading PC & Mobile Accessories supplier from China, and audio products are an important part of our catalog. Some of you may have heard of us, some of you not, and that’s OK, because we are here to introduce ourselves.

Our audio products are mostly entry to mid level, so they are very affordable comparing to other high end products out there, but you will be amazed by the sound quality produced by such affordable products. As a wholesale supplier dated back to 1998, we are good at removing unnecessary cost of products, and only excel at the core feature of the products. We believe the beauty of the pure sound is universal, and should not be a privilege, therefore we strive to provide the best sound quality with budget friendly cost.

In order to better introduce ourselves, we invite you to review our following products:

HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones with Microphone

HAVIT® Bluetooth 4.1 Portable Wireless Sports Sweatproof Bluetooth Headsets with CVC6.0 Noise Cancellation

HAVIT® HV-H918BT Pro Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Headset Earbuds with In-car Charging Dock & Hands Free Micro

HAVIT® HV-H2158U DAC Surround Sound Virtual 7.1 USB PC Computer Gaming Headset

HAVIT® HV-H2555BT NFC HD Stereo Bluetooth 3.0 Wired / Wireless Headset

HAVIT® I8 Bluetooth 4.1 Portable Wireless Sports Bluetooth Headsets

HAVIT® HV-H927BT Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 In-Ear Sports Headphones

HAVIT® HV-ZH1300 Professional PC Headset

To apply for review, please leave comment under this thread, with the following information:

- The product you would like to review

- Country you are living in (The review is only available for US, UK or Germany residents)

- An example of your past review

- (Optional) Any other HAVIT product you own

Each product will have 3 reviewers, but each reviewer can only apply for 3 products. We will pick reviewers based on their past reviews. We will send the products in an Amazon 100% off coupon. Please post the review on both Head-Fi Equipment Forums and Amazon review. Reviewers can keep the products after they finish the review.

If there is any question, please PM me or post as comment under this thread. Hope you would enjoy our products, and have a good day

Regards,

HAVIT

Sep 25, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #2 of 51
- The product you would like to review
  - I would truthfully enjoy demoing and reviewing each of your products for they all sound amazing in their said specialty but if I have to choose one I would like to review your
    portable wireless sweatproof bluetooth headsets w/ noise cancellation

- Country you are living in (The review is only available for US, UK or Germany residents)
   - United States (Charlotte, NC)

- An example of your past review
   - My YouTube reviews
     -https://www.youtube.com/c/xarmyfiredawgx
   - My full written reviews including my featured Oppo PM-1
     -http://www.head-fi.org/users/403991/reviews

- (Optional) Any other HAVIT product you own
   - I currently haven't had the opportunity to review any of your products but I'm hoping to change that.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to review your products and agree to your terms and conditions.

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 51
I am primarily interested in the: As an avid gamer I am primarily interested in the HV-H2158U and the HV-H91DJ
Country you are living in: USA
An example of your past review: My reviews can be found here: http://www.head-fi.org/users/282142/reviews
(Optional) Any other HAVIT product you own: Have never heard of the company before, but products look interesting.

Sep 29, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #4 of 51
The product you would like to review:
I am interested in reviewing your HAVIT HV-H2158U and/or your HV-H91DJ

Country you are living in:
 I am located in the USA (Oregon to be specific)

An example of your past review:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/shure-se425-earphone/reviews/14114​

Any other HAVIT product you own:
At this time I do not own any other HAVIT products. But I did own the HAVIT optical gaming mouse at one point. I'm fairly certain i also had the keyboard to match, but I cannot recall.

I would be happy to increase your presence here and happily accept your terms and conditions.

Sep 29, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #5 of 51
Please note: because our current batch of HV-H2158U Headset has been sold out, therefore we will postpone the review for this product. For those who has applied and is approved to review the product, we will send the sample to you once we have enough supply, which is probably in mid October.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #7 of 51
Hi whitedragon551, thank you for your application. We have approved your application, and has PMed you with the coupon code for the HV-H91DJ Headset. For HV-H2158U, we will send it once we have more supply.

Sep 29, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #8 of 51
Hi Vividcard, thank you for your application. We have approved your application, and has PMed you with the coupon code for the HV-H91DJ Headset. For HV-H2158U, we will send it once we have more supply.

Oct 1, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #9 of 51
Thanks again guys, I'm excited to put these to the test and believe me the sports aspect will be highly tested. I placed my order yesterday or late the night before so I should get them in sometime early next week with my review to follow roughly 7 days later.

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #10 of 51
Received the HV-H91DJ on Friday. Initial impressions had me a little dissappointed as the mids were pretty blanketed. But after about 10 hours burn in they got SOO MUCH BETTER. Planning on burning in about 20 hours total before beginning the review process. So far impressed for the lower cost that they are as good as they are. I'll keep you posted.

Oct 5, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #11 of 51
Ah got carried away with work but I received the Wireless Sports Earbuds 2 days ago and have been giving them a good run. I'll post an unboxing video soon and my reviews will be in a few more days, again thanks Havit!

Oct 5, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #12 of 51
Havit, I'm noticing there hasn't been a lot of people reaching out for reviews on the 2555BT. I don't want to overwhelm myself, but once I complete the review of the of the H91DJ's, if there hasn't been any other offers, I wouldn't mind reviewing these as well. Let me know if you would be interested in that!

Oct 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #14 of 51
No problem Vividcard, like I said, each reviewers get to review 3 products
smily_headphones1.gif

The review is in! The H91DJ review can be found here!. Seeing as we are still waiting for the stock of the 2158U. I am happy to take on the H2555BT for another review. Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back