INTRODUCING......TWag v2!!!
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM Post #31 of 111

Craig,  I went to your website but I can't find the V2 TWag mention anywhere less to order them?

Dec 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #32 of 111
Please pictures! =)

Dec 30, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #33 of 111
We should be able to get pictures up of the Non-OM within the next couple days! We have pictures of v2 in the Micro and Ultra Micro thread, but I will be sure to get some good shots of the wire soon! As far as ordering the v2, all current TWag orders will now be upgraded to v2 until we have a chance to update the website to reflect the new pricing and new products!

Jan 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #34 of 111
Craig, i have read the V2 has a different strand count and so so but does the wire still look the same, from what i understand it is still the same wire used with more or less wires in a different size so how can that same wire sound better just because of that reason?
It seems very suspicious to me and like another marketing ploy to sell a wire that still sounds the same by claiming it to be an improved version so people who already have the V1 go also buy this.
I am sure we will get a review from warp08 soon saying how much better the V2 is over the V1, im quite surprised i have not seen him post here yet.
I sure do find it very suspicious how warp08 has all these TWAg cables that he uses and regularly puts up new and sealed cables of what he already has for sale! why would someone buy an LOD or a cable they already have and then sell it for a lot less then what Whiplash have it on sale for, Also how he seems to be selling Brand new HD6xx with TWAg cabling long before Whiplash announced they was now authorised Sennheiser resellers.
All this seems very suspicious to me how the person who posts nearly all the reviews about TWAg and recemmends it in every other post to people is also the person who seems to be selling these TWAg cables Brand new to people when he already owns those same cables.

Quote:
We should be able to get pictures up of the Non-OM within the next couple days! We have pictures of v2 in the Micro and Ultra Micro thread, but I will be sure to get some good shots of the wire soon! As far as ordering the v2, all current TWag orders will now be upgraded to v2 until we have a chance to update the website to reflect the new pricing and new products!

Jan 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #35 of 111

Quote:
Craig, i have read the V2 has a different stand count and so so but does the wire still look the same, from what i understand it is still the same wire used with more or less wires in a different size so how can that same wire sound better just because of that reason?
It seems very suspicious to me and like another marketing ploy to sell a wire that still sounds the same by claiming it to be an improved version so people who already have the V1 go also buy this.
I am sure we will get a review from warp08 soon saying how much better the V2 is over the V1, im quite surprised i have not seen him post here yet.
I sure do find it very suspicious how warp08 has all these TWAg cables that he uses and regularly puts up new and sealed cables of what he already has for sale! why would someone buy an LOD or a cable they already have and then sell it for a lot less then what Whiplash have it on sale for, Also how he seems to be selling Brand new HD6xx with TWAg cabling long before Whiplash announced they was now authorised Sennheiser resellers.
All this seems very suspicious to me how the person who posts nearly all the reviews about TWAg and recemmends it in every other post to people is also the person who seems to be selling these TWAg cables Brand new to people when he already owns those same cables.

Quote:

Suspicious? I dont play those games and rather insulted to even think I would.

We are VERY busy trying to juggle everything around. Pictures are coming. Stand COUNT IS THE SAME. Dielectric has been modified and that WILL prove its not the same. Marketing ploy? I certainly do not need that....

Facts on the wire come from me and me only. Any other locations are suspicious unless from CryoParts.

As far as Warp08, I have not had the chance to fill his order yet. Him selling cables is a question for him. I dont pay attention to the any of the marketplaces including headfi.

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #37 of 111

What i meant by mentioning warp08 is that he has been selling brand new sealed TWAg cables, same as one's he already owns and seems to be recommending the TWAg cable in every other post even when anyone is not talking about cables, i have no doubt the cable is quite good as i own a few of your cables but warp08 seems to say at the end of all of his posts that he has no financial interest in Whiplash but i cant understand how he is always able to sell these cables much much cheaper then you retail them for and why he has new sealed cables when he already has those cables, why would someone buy the exact same cable they already own then sell it back on without even using it!
So what i am asking here is, does warp08 work for you or does he get given free cables for doing reviews of your products? Again, i cant see why warp08 would buy new cables from you then sell them back on much cheaper then yourself. I do understand you give returning customers a discount as i have bought from you about 5 times now and always received a discount but it is never that big a discount that i can buy off of you then sell back on at a discounted price or at the prices he sells them back on at and stand to gain, i would actually make a loss.
Until that is answered his reviews should not be taken notice of and nor should anyone else's who stand to gain from a product they are reviewing.

Quote:
Quote:
Craig, i have read the V2 has a different stand count and so so but does the wire still look the same, from what i understand it is still the same wire used with more or less wires in a different size so how can that same wire sound better just because of that reason?

Quote:

Suspicious? I dont play those games and rather insulted to even think I would.

We are VERY busy trying to juggle everything around. Pictures are coming. Stand COUNT IS THE SAME. Dielectric has been modified and that WILL prove its not the same. Marketing ploy? I certainly do not need that....

Facts on the wire come from me and me only. Any other locations are suspicious unless from CryoParts.

As far as Warp08, I have not had the chance to fill his order yet. Him selling cables is a question for him. I dont pay attention to the any of the marketplaces including headfi.

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #38 of 111

Well here the person who actually gets this wire made says he also refined strand count so i took that to mean the number of strands used in the cable or am i missing something?

Quote:
I made some changes to the insulation composition/formula, the way the insulation is extruded on to the wire, and to the process which extrusion takes place.

I also refined strand count, strand shape, and how the individual strands are laid together.

No larger gauges are planned at this time. This wire is wicked expensive to get made, and very time consuming to tweak and get right. I am pushing the limits of manufacturing now how I spec it, and the current gauge is all I have time to design/tweak right now.

Hope the info helps.

Peace,

Lee

Jan 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #39 of 111
What is the cable that is only available in 2 months? What is the difference between non-OM and OM? I'm asking because I want to wait for the best cable but maybe its available now? Because it says on your website that those who order the twag cable will receive the Twag V2. Thanks.

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #40 of 111

Quote:
Well here the person who actually gets this wire made says he also refined strand count so i took that to mean the number of strands used in the cable or am i missing something?

Quote:
I made some changes to the insulation composition/formula, the way the insulation is extruded on to the wire, and to the process which extrusion takes place.

I also refined strand count, strand shape, and how the individual strands are laid together.

No larger gauges are planned at this time. This wire is wicked expensive to get made, and very time consuming to tweak and get right. I am pushing the limits of manufacturing now how I spec it, and the current gauge is all I have time to design/tweak right now.

Hope the info helps.

Peace,

Lee

Yes you are right the stand count was changed in TWag v2. Sorry I miss read what you meant...

=)
Craig

Jan 7, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #41 of 111

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hope the info helps.

Peace,

Lee

Yes you are right the stand count was changed in TWag v2. Sorry I miss read what you meant...

=)
Craig

Hi craig..why did you never reply to my message again? i was just asking whether my order has been shipped or not..i have PMed you since 2 weeks ago and constantly PM you since then, yet i never receive any respond

please PM me if you are reading this post..

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #42 of 111

How exactly did you miss read what i wrote when you replied by quoting me and made a point of saying stand count is still the same, you obviously knew what i meant when even below you again say stand count when it was a simple typo on my part. People such as yourself need to really stop misleading people and selling them the same product which will sound exactly the same by saying its a new better version.
How can a wire sound better just because it has more or less wires in a different shape with a new type of insulation when it still is actually the same exact wire (metals) being used.
This is just another attempt to get current customers who already own the TWAg to buy from you again, thinking they will be getting a better sounding wire when its just the same wire in maybe different insulation, or maybe even that has not changed and you are just claiming it has! Funny how low some people stoop for a few extra dollars.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hope the info helps.

Peace,

Lee

=)
Craig

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #43 of 111

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hope the info helps.

Peace,

Lee

=)
Craig

You did not miss read what i wrote and knew exactly what i meant which people can see by your reply so you were basically Proved a lier.

Jan 8, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #44 of 111
not trying to defend anyone here..but as far as i know, different insulation on the cable will give different sound as well. you can google it to find more information

so if in the previous twag, craig used teflon, and now he is planning to use cotton, MAYBE the sound would be different..

nb: still waiting for your respond regarding my order, craig..

Jan 8, 2011 at 6:56 AM Post #45 of 111
No one is forcing anyone to buy wire from Craig, TWag or otherwise. To come on here and call someone a liar is just being a TOOL. If Craig says the wire sounds better thats good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back