Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Nov 1, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #316 of 613
Not really sure about these yet.

When I got the 750's I was instantly taken with the signature, they sounded really good and were v comfortable (with Sony hybrids).

Not these though.

Straight out of the box they're very sibilant and not the most comfortable.

Also a word of warning about the filters. Two of the sets have foam in them and I've already had one of the foams come out while changing the filters over.

Had I not read on here that there was foam I'd likely have flicked it away never to be seen again.

I think I'll swap back to the 750s and check the differences. Thinking a long burn in will be necessary on the T10i before I try again.

Any thoughts on how to reduce the sibilance?

Thanks for your input. Please update us after burn-in. :)

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #317 of 613
I never had any sibilance except maybe with the treble filter. Have you tried all of the tips, it sounds like your not getting a good seal.

I haven't tried all off the tips yet as I was running out the door when these arrived.

I have the mediums, a set of small ones from the 750s and also my go to medium and large Sony hybrids.

I'll try them all and see which sounds best.

Nov 2, 2014 at 4:02 PM Post #318 of 613
I've pinged RHA a note as the foam in the filters I have aren't consistent in depth. One of my reference filters is full while the other looks to have none. Similar situation for the bass ones both have foam but look like different amounts.
Does anyone have any pictures they can post of the filters so I can see the amount of foam in each?

Nov 2, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #319 of 613
I've pinged RHA a note as the foam in the filters I have aren't consistent in depth. One of my reference filters is full while the other looks to have none. Similar situation for the bass ones both have foam but look like different amounts.
Does anyone have any pictures they can post of the filters so I can see the amount of foam in each?

Sounds like a QC issue . . . I hope this isn't a common thing.

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #322 of 613
I am trying to find the T10i on Amazon US but they have been removed, I also tried ordering directly from RHA's online store but they won't ship it outside of the US as well, Can anyone help?

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #324 of 613
You were probably on their UK site, make sure you're on their US one.

I am trying to find the T10i on Amazon US but they have been removed, I also tried ordering directly from RHA's online store but they won't ship it outside of the US as well, Can anyone help?

i don't see them either.

http://www.rha-audio.com/us/t10.html says "Available from December 2014"

maybe a recall? too ignorant about the subject to even imply anything like that

Nov 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #326 of 613
http://www.rha-audio.com/us/t10i.html

Try this link - the T10 is the version without a mic, it'll be slightly cheaper (and released in December). For me the store is alive and well...

Nov 3, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #330 of 613

Dispatch estimate: Monday, 3 November 2014 - Tuesday, 4 November 2014. So, if dispatched today, I'll receive them tomorrow, and if dispatched tomorrow, I'll receive them Wednesday. 

Morning guys!

Definitely not a recall, we've seen gjohnston's posts and are looking into it.

Amazon.com have made an error in the launch date listing. We're talking to them now about getting them back on sale asap but in the meantime, the T10i is available from the RHA website for those in the UK/US. As Talai pointed out, the T10 is scheduled for a December release!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back