Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Oct 17, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #286 of 613
No XBA-H3 owners interested in trying out the T10i? I could be persuaded to throw in a 2nd IEM for testing of that will help?
wink.gif

I want to, but I'm from the US. Sorry :frowning2:

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #287 of 613
I know this thread's been quiet for the last couple of days but don't worry, I'll have my review up for you guys before you know it. It's finished right now but I plan on posting it tomorrow on the Head Gear forum and linking it in all the T10i threads. It's exceeding 2,800 words so don't worry about length! 
biggrin.gif
 I made the best of my time with it that's for sure, so get ready for it! 

Oct 27, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #294 of 613
My review is live on Cymbacavum:
http://wp.me/p3a9vU-Rj

great photos.. honestly think most RHA products are consumer friendly - which I'm excited about. They've made it into Apple stores which means they have to be a top quality consumer oriented product. Wow, finally a product with a good value in an Apple store. (i joke) 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #296 of 613
Morning!

For those of you in the UK (more specifically, in and around Glasgow), we're holding a launch party for the T10i with a great local hifi retailer, Loud & Clear.

Come along to meet some of the team and check out our latest offering, there will be refreshments!

Also, big thanks to ShotGunShane for a great review over at CYMBACAVUM, with some beautiful photos of the new product.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back