Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Oct 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM Post #302 of 613
I'm thinking of sending my set on a small USA tour of 5 head-fiers.  I already have 1 member signed up, so I have 4 more slots.  You should be an established head-fier over time and/or have reliable feedback.  Please PM me if interested.  I'm going to maintain the list here, so I can keep track until all 5 are signed up.

Edit: 1 spot left.

1. xedjflowx
2. nmatheis
3. WNBC
4. kyuuketsuki

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #303 of 613
I was going to send mine to nmatheis but shipping from Canada to US and vice versa ended up killing that plan, so he might be someone you could consider as he has the 750 so could offer up a comparison. I may see if I can get some Canadian Head-fi members though. Any Canucks interested, drop me a PM.

PS read SGS's requirements for the loan program as that would be my requirements as well.

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #304 of 613
I haven't posted much about this IEM the past couple of days as I don't want to monopolize the conversation but I have to say again, I am still using this IEM and really have grown to like it's signature alot. It has reopened my love for a warm sounding IEM.

Oct 31, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #307 of 613
Just getting ready to set off on holiday to Australia and guess what showed up...

A new set of RHA T10i earphones, a day in advance of release. I wonder if Im the first to receive mine :))

Quite excited as I have a 24 hour flight which should give plenty of time to try them out.

I've taken some pictures and will post as soon as I can work out how.

Oct 31, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #308 of 613
  Anyone here, who have Audio Technica ATH-IM70 and want to buy T10i? Looking for comparison between them.

I can't give you a comparison right now but if shotgunshane can get enough members for the USA tour, then I can give you generalizations since I just sold the ATH-IM70's. (I prefer my shures for fit and sound). If you PM me, I can give you a better idea of the IM70's if you'd like to see if they're for you.

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #309 of 613
  I'm thinking of sending my set on a small USA tour of 5 head-fiers.  I already have 1 member signed up, so I have 4 more slots.  You should be an established head-fier over time and/or have reliable feedback.  Please PM me if interested.  I'm going to maintain the list here, so I can keep track until all 5 are signed up.

Edit: 1 spot left.

1. xedjflowx
2. nmatheis
3. WNBC
4. kyuuketsuki

I've got 4 members lined up, so I'm going to ship out to the first member Monday or Tuesday.  I still have 1 spot left, so PM me if interested in auditioning the T10i.

Nov 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #310 of 613
Not really sure about these yet.

When I got the 750's I was instantly taken with the signature, they sounded really good and were v comfortable (with Sony hybrids).

Not these though.

Straight out of the box they're very sibilant and not the most comfortable.

Also a word of warning about the filters. Two of the sets have foam in them and I've already had one of the foams come out while changing the filters over.

Had I not read on here that there was foam I'd likely have flicked it away never to be seen again.

I think I'll swap back to the 750s and check the differences. Thinking a long burn in will be necessary on the T10i before I try again.

Any thoughts on how to reduce the sibilance?

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #311 of 613
I never had any sibilance except maybe with the treble filter. Have you tried all of the tips, it sounds like your not getting a good seal.

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #312 of 613
Not really sure about these yet.

When I got the 750's I was instantly taken with the signature, they sounded really good and were v comfortable (with Sony hybrids).

Not these though.

Straight out of the box they're very sibilant and not the most comfortable.

Also a word of warning about the filters. Two of the sets have foam in them and I've already had one of the foams come out while changing the filters over.

Had I not read on here that there was foam I'd likely have flicked it away never to be seen again.

I think I'll swap back to the 750s and check the differences. Thinking a long burn in will be necessary on the T10i before I try again.

Any thoughts on how to reduce the sibilance?

Pretty sure foam shouldn't be falling out of the filters. Sounds like you ran into some QC issues. I'd contact RHA either through their website and see if they'll send you replacements. They're usually quick to respond, very helpful, and really good about honoring their long warranty.

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #313 of 613

I can't give you a comparison right now but if shotgunshane can get enough members for the USA tour, then I can give you generalizations since I just sold the ATH-IM70's. (I prefer my shures for fit and sound). If you PM me, I can give you a better idea of the IM70's if you'd like to see if they're for you.

If I'm right, T10i with bass filter have same sound signature as IM70. Just want to know which is better in SQ?
I have IM70, they sound awesome with good fit and with better silicon tips.

Nov 1, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #315 of 613
Hmmm, I don't run due to bad knees but into for about 14k of walking a day with no issues. They might be a bit to isolating to run safely though. But the cable and footfall noise is pretty good so I think They would be up for the task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back