Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Jun 7, 2023 at 5:15 PM Post #736 of 989
Hi @Questyle , did you ever hear back from your team? :pray:

I'm seeing reports from a lot of people here, and here. I'm surprised nobody is experiencing this on here. :thinking:

I'm dug out my old Qudelix 5k to try, and I'm hearing music with no skipping, everything works as expected.

Somewhere between the Mac OS and the dacs, there's an issue that's related to memory or buffer that I think is causing music to skip.

If the 5k can play music on an M1 Mac without skipping, hopefully there's a fix Questyle can implement.

Jun 10, 2023 at 6:22 PM Post #737 of 989
So sorry everyone for the delay here. The last couple weeks have been very VERY busy. Just finished shooting the ad for our new product, coming out soon! Check out the screenshots below and see if you can guess what it will be 😉

Attachments

• Pic 3.png
    Pic 3.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Pic 2.png
    Pic 2.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Pic 1.png
    Pic 1.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jun 13, 2023 at 6:57 PM Post #741 of 989
Nope, nope, and nope! Guess it'll be even more of a surprise once it comes out ❤️ I've been promised it'll launch within the next two months, but we all know about production delays when it comes to groundbreaking consumer products.... Here's another hint though, the product isn't actually in any of those three photos, but instead tucked in my jacket pocket 😉

@hede11 What's the latest on your test? I'm very curious how we stacked up against iFi in your opinion.

@Polky74 That is correct, the M15 requires Windows 10 1803 and above to function properly. The engineers explained it once to me but to be honest I've forgotten the exact reason, let me check with them again tomorrow to see why this is.

@vurtomatic I'll reply directly to you via email to get this issue finally taken care of. Really apologize how long its taken, as I guess is obvious right now I'm the only person on Questyle's team to take care of all the English-language customer service and support, even though my official job position and other responsibilities are quite different (aka, I'm actually an engineer by training! 😂)... Thankfully we are in the process of building a bi-lingual customer support team (finally!) so that issues like this will be taken care of a lot more promptly in the future.

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jun 13, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #742 of 989
Finally a M15 with the addition of bluetooth? :)

Jun 14, 2023 at 3:20 AM Post #744 of 989
Nope, nope, and nope! Guess it'll be even more of a surprise once it comes out ❤️ I've been promised it'll launch within the next two months, but we all know about production delays when it comes to groundbreaking consumer products.... Here's another hint though, the product isn't actually in any of those three photos, but instead tucked in my jacket pocket 😉

@hede11 What's the latest on your test? I'm very curious how we stacked up against iFi in your opinion.

@Polky74 That is correct, the M15 requires Windows 10 1803 and above to function properly. The engineers explained it once to me but to be honest I've forgotten the exact reason, let me check with them again tomorrow to see why this is.

@vurtomatic I'll reply directly to you via email to get this issue finally taken care of. Really apologize how long its taken, as I guess is obvious right now I'm the only person on Questyle's team to take care of all the English-language customer service and support, even though my official job position and other responsibilities are quite different (aka, I'm actually an engineer by training! 😂)... Thankfully we are in the process of building a bi-lingual customer support team (finally!) so that issues like this will be taken care of a lot more promptly in the future.
I have product suggestion. What about a purely BT transport (portable)? I mean something that'll receive BT signals with all modern codec supports and work with any dongle or usb device as a transport. I don't think any other manufacturer has come up with such device yet. As there will be no DAC/Amps inside other than the BT reception and Transport function batterty life should be monstrous with a 500-800 mah battery

1686726941970.png

Jun 14, 2023 at 3:27 AM Post #745 of 989
I have product suggestion. What about a purely BT transport (portable)? I mean something that'll receive BT signals with all modern codec supports and work with any dongle or usb device as a transport. I don't think any other manufacturer has come up with such device yet. As there will be no DAC/Amps inside other than the BT reception and Transport function batterty life should be monstrous with a 500-800 mah battery

1686726941970.png
Yes, as long as it doesn't create audio interference with the dongle it's connected to...

Jun 14, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #746 of 989

1686726941970.png
+1
We've been looking for something like this for soo long!

Jun 14, 2023 at 8:46 AM Post #749 of 989
So sorry everyone for the delay here. The last couple weeks have been very VERY busy. Just finished shooting the ad for our new product, coming out soon! Check out the screenshots below and see if you can guess what it will be 😉
Sorry for the off topic question, but do anyone know what brand this sofa is? I guess it's not Questyle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back