Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Sep 7, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #482 of 989
Just go mine so will honeymoon a bit then write a review but first impressions are EXCELLENT.

Amazing how much these dongles have come on in a year or so since I bought my last one.

Very very immersive.

Sep 7, 2022 at 12:13 PM Post #484 of 989
Been playing my M15 most of the day from a iPad into a Vorzuge Pure II+ and it’s lovely.
Hope you enjoy it.
Amazing sound in things this small.
Seems like magic.
I've used ifi and chord amps - and the amps from mixing desks and interfaces - for the last few years... And I'm mightily blown away by this little dongle.

Sep 7, 2022 at 12:42 PM Post #485 of 989
I've used ifi and chord amps - and the amps from mixing desks and interfaces - for the last few years... And I'm mightily blown away by this little dongle.
Yes it is very good.
It’s also far more powerful than the specs suggest.

I had a Chord Mojo 2 for months before acquiring the M15.
No the M15 isn’t as good or on the same level as a Mojo 2 but considering the price difference it’s a remarkable achievement.
Hope Questyle continue a long this path.
Hopefully a battery powered dongle with Bluetooth as well maybe?

Enjoy it and don’t be afraid of connecting bigger headphones.
Also makes a nice dac/preamp into power amps.

I thoroughly enjoy it.

Sep 7, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #486 of 989
Yes it is very good.
It’s also far more powerful than the specs suggest.

I had a Chord Mojo 2 for months before acquiring the M15.
No the M15 isn’t as good or on the same level as a Mojo 2 but considering the price difference it’s a remarkable achievement.
Hope Questyle continue a long this path.
Hopefully a battery powered dongle with Bluetooth as well maybe?

Enjoy it and don’t be afraid of connecting bigger headphones.
Also makes a nice dac/preamp into power amps.

I thoroughly enjoy it.
I have an original Mojo and it has a bit more thump, but isn't as spacious.

Must eventually buy a 2.

But for now this thing is - for me and what I use it for - as useful as the Mojo.

But early days still.

Thanks for the info!

Sep 14, 2022 at 4:04 PM Post #487 of 989
Does anyone have weird clicking/popping noise every few seconds with Android via UAPP? After firmware update it got a bit better (less frequent), but still it is very annoying. Same situation on Android Samsung tablet. All other apps and streaming services work fine

Sep 15, 2022 at 5:51 AM Post #488 of 989
Hello everyone,

Zach here from Questyle.

My deepest, deepest apologies for the absence here. In the beginning of August I got in an accident and was hospitalized for a couple weeks. I still haven’t fully recovered, but I’m well enough to get back on the job digitally. While I was out, there wasn't anyone in the office with English at the proper level to take care of these threads. I’m truly sorry to go radio silent on you all, and I’m hoping you’ll understand. I’ll do my best to make up for any situation that’s happened while I’ve been out.

Please bear with me as I work through these messages. I'll make sure that nobody and no issue is left unanswered.

Thank you as always for being a loyal Questyle fan ❤️

(Footnote: because of this accident I was unable to listen to *good* music for a couple weeks... so in a weird "silver lining" kind of way, I learned just how magical music can be especially when you've been deprived of it for a long time. I've fallen in love yet again. Long Live Music!)

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Sep 15, 2022 at 1:33 PM Post #489 of 989
Hello everyone,

Zach here from Questyle.

My deepest, deepest apologies for the absence here. In the beginning of August I got in an accident and was hospitalized for a couple weeks. I still haven’t fully recovered, but I’m well enough to get back on the job digitally. While I was out, there wasn't anyone in the office with English at the proper level to take care of these threads. I’m truly sorry to go radio silent on you all, and I’m hoping you’ll understand. I’ll do my best to make up for any situation that’s happened while I’ve been out.

Please bear with me as I work through these messages. I'll make sure that nobody and no issue is left unanswered.

(Footnote: because of this accident I was unable to listen to *good* music for a couple weeks... so in a weird "silver lining" kind of way, I learned just how magical music can be especially when you've been deprived of it for a long time. I've fallen in love yet again. Long Live Music!)
Glad to hear you're ok mate. Nice to have you back. Speedy recovery for you.

Sep 15, 2022 at 2:20 PM Post #490 of 989
Hey Guys,
I've been reading the whole thread lately cause I've been considering upgrading my BTR5 (MQA version) with this M15 dongle!
In the beginning I was thinking of getting an MQA enabled device as an upgrade and nailed it down to EarMen Colibri/Sparrow, Ifi Go Bar and M15.
But been digging around and after all that praise I just couldn't resist...lol
I'm just curious—is it indeed a great upgrade over sound and technicalities (if anyone has BTR5 to compare)?
And about this EMI that everyone has experienced—is it only on certain Android phones (Samsung) and is it happening with 5G phones (I do have an older Xiaomi mi 10)!?
I plan to use it mostly with WiFi and over my laptop, don't have any sensitive IEMs (just 24 Ohms and 32). Also I have UAPP on my phone and streaming mostly from Tidal Masters on both laptop and phone
Thank you

Sep 15, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #491 of 989
Hello everyone,

Zach here from Questyle.

So sorry to hear about your accident bro!! Hope you get well soon, wish you speedy recovery.

Sep 15, 2022 at 3:07 PM Post #492 of 989
Hey Guys,
I've been reading the whole thread lately cause I've been considering upgrading my BTR5 (MQA version) with this M15 dongle!
In the beginning I was thinking of getting an MQA enabled device as an upgrade and nailed it down to EarMen Colibri/Sparrow, Ifi Go Bar and M15.
But been digging around and after all that praise I just couldn't resist...lol
I'm just curious—is it indeed a great upgrade over sound and technicalities (if anyone has BTR5 to compare)?
And about this EMI that everyone has experienced—is it only on certain Android phones (Samsung) and is it happening with 5G phones (I do have an older Xiaomi mi 10)!?
I plan to use it mostly with WiFi and over my laptop, don't have any sensitive IEMs (just 24 Ohms and 32). Also I have UAPP on my phone and streaming mostly from Tidal Masters on both laptop and phone
Thank you
it is really a great piece of gear. one of the best out there. I think it will suit you as long as technicalities are concerned. the EMI is negligible. You can live with it. Tonality is on the HIFI modern sound. if that is you're thing, you can't go wrong with M15.

Sep 18, 2022 at 9:24 AM Post #493 of 989
Wow finally a dongle that stays out of the way and let the IEMs shine 👌🏼. Zero EMI so far luckily

Attachments

• 16585C93-A5F0-47E1-9AC4-52A4871D2DC6.jpeg
    16585C93-A5F0-47E1-9AC4-52A4871D2DC6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Sep 19, 2022 at 8:52 AM Post #494 of 989
Cannot update M15 firmware

Chose Target VID_0495 PID_1048
Originally it defaulted to VID_21b4 PID_ 0085

When choosing BURN it starts and immediately shows VERIFYING FAILED

Tried different USB ports and different USB cables as well as different ROM's directory storage.

Please advice

Thanks

Note: any info on my current Revision and Build?

M15_1.png

M15_2.png

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2022 at 9:24 AM Post #495 of 989
Cannot update M15 firmware

Chose Target VID_0495 PID_1048
Originally it defaulted to VID_21b4 PID_ 0085

When choosing BURN it starts and immediately shows VERIFYING FAILED

Tried different USB ports and different USB cables as well as different ROM's directory storage.

Please advice

Thanks

Note: any info on my current Revision and Build?

M15_1.png

M15_2.png
I've been guided by an owner here. Click the target. Then press your up down arrow keys on your keyboard until desired target is shown. Update and verification should work. Target should be the 1048 at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back