Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Aug 26, 2022 at 12:34 AM Post #467 of 989
Oh for sure, I am using the one that came with the dongle though. I have ordered a second USB-C to USB-C cable and hoping it comes end of this week and will fix the issues, Ill keep everyone posted
Got my new USB-C to USB-C cable and still have the same issue with EMI noise while Mobile data is enabled. Unfortunate

Aug 27, 2022 at 3:06 AM Post #468 of 989
Hi guys! I would like to share also my experience with this "interference" issue with the M15.

tbh, I didn't notice it for the first week or so until just recently. These are my observations:

• interference is worst with mobile data. If your mobile is on a wifi connection, there is minimal interference in my case.
  • it is a bit worst on 4.4mm
  • it gets worst if you position the M15 close to the USB port of your phone.
Maybe the reason I did not notice this right out of the box is that I usually don't stream music. I often listen with my phone playing offline flacs. But still, I think this does not matter. The interference occurs even when I'm playing offline flacs. btw, my setup is LG V30 via the Hiby music app. USB cables used are the stock ones.

If you have some workaround please do share them here too! Thanks in advance!

Aug 28, 2022 at 7:21 PM Post #469 of 989
Hi guys! I would like to share also my experience with this "interference" issue with the M15.

tbh, I didn't notice it for the first week or so until just recently. These are my observations:

• interference is worst with mobile data. If your mobile is on a wifi connection, there is minimal interference in my case.
  • it is a bit worst on 4.4mm
  • it gets worst if you position the M15 close to the USB port of your phone.
Maybe the reason I did not notice this right out of the box is that I usually don't stream music. I often listen with my phone playing offline flacs. But still, I think this does not matter. The interference occurs even when I'm playing offline flacs. btw, my setup is LG V30 via the Hiby music app. USB cables used are the stock ones.

If you have some workaround please do share them here too! Thanks in advance!
seeing its a big issue with a lot of people now, The only work around that I have found to work is basically turning off your mobile data and playing offline on streaming services. While this works it is not an ideal workaround for people who are on the go listening and want to stream music....which is the main point of this product haha

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:14 AM Post #470 of 989
seeing its a big issue with a lot of people now, The only work around that I have found to work is basically turning off your mobile data and playing offline on streaming services. While this works it is not an ideal workaround for people who are on the go listening and want to stream music....which is the main point of this product haha
Do check my full review on the M15 here.
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/qu...phone-amp-with-dac.25804/reviews#review-29119

I mentioned our dilemma regarding the EMI noise. haha

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:19 AM Post #471 of 989
Aug 29, 2022 at 2:20 AM Post #472 of 989
Great, Ill give your review a read! I'm hoping Questyle comes to the party to help with this problem as its clearly become common and effecting a lot of customers.
Thanks mate!! Appreciate it.

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:23 AM Post #473 of 989
I have been using the M15 for the past month or something. I didn't notice any EMI issues so far. I have tried it with my smartphone(we only have a 4G network here no 5G). Maybe 5G might be bringing in the issue? Apart from my phone, I have used it primarily with my iPad air(wifi only). But let me check with other smartphones too.

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:35 AM Post #474 of 989
I have been using the M15 for the past month or something. I didn't notice any EMI issues so far. I have tried it with my smartphone(we only have a 4G network here no 5G). Maybe 5G might be bringing in the issue? Apart from my phone, I have used it primarily with my iPad air(wifi only). But let me check with other smartphones too.
I have 4g only in my area and get the EMI noise while streaming with Mobile data, Wifi streaming has no EMI noise

Aug 29, 2022 at 2:41 AM Post #475 of 989
I have 4g only in my area and get the EMI noise while streaming with Mobile data, Wifi streaming has no EMI noise
Let me check again with a different phone mate.

Aug 30, 2022 at 7:05 PM Post #477 of 989
I've tried mine with 4G data as well today, no issue noticed (LG G8X Thinq). Have you guys tried with different phones as well? Does the issue persist?
I've tried 3 different android phones and get the same issue with all three

Aug 31, 2022 at 2:09 AM Post #478 of 989
IMG_9403.JPG

A lot of joy when the Questyle M15 comes to my gear stock!
It works really well with these 3.5mm IEMs and which i think its a great successor of the M12(I love its 3.5mm very much)
When I update my iems stock to LegendEvo and Solaris SE, it still proformed warm and dynamic sound through the 4.4mm terminal.
If you are bored with the digital sound of the LP W1/2 and want to try more warm and smooth mids and solid lows, I think this is a no-regret investment.
Thank Questyle group for bringing such good dongle to us.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2022 at 2:12 AM Post #479 of 989
If you have 20 mins to spare, please show some love to my channel! Here I express my love for this gear the M15. Despite being with flaws, the M15 is one of the best out there in the war of dongles. thanks!

Sep 2, 2022 at 9:10 PM Post #480 of 989
Has anyone had a chance to try the M15 with the HD800s, and does it seem to drive them well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back