Introducing the Questyle M15 & the brand new Questyle Shop!
Apr 19, 2022 at 6:38 AM Post #16 of 988
I got an reply from the official website chat that “shipping to USA is not currently available”

:deadhorse:

Apr 19, 2022 at 12:02 PM Post #17 of 988
Hi everyone! A lot to respond to, let me go one-by-one:

@Vartan
1. The specific load power output for 15 & 32 ohm, let me check with the engineering team tomorrow and get back to you.
In the interim, I can share with you the power output for 16 ohm, which we tested across a couple different devices in our labs:
4.4mm, High Gain : ~43mW
4.4mm, Low Gain : ~36mW
3.5mm, High Gain: ~31mW
3.5mm, Low Gain: ~26mW

2. We've tested the M15 in very vigorous environments to make sure it works without fail, but I'll revert soon with specific details on how the glass window still keeps the internal components shielded.

3. Which specific iPhone Mini? iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13 mini, or otherwise? We've tested it on both of those and yes, it works no problem. If you're using another version of the iPhone mini let us know and I’ll look into it for you.

@KuroKitsu
You're very right, it's not ideal that the online store doesn't support some countries yet. It's taking a while to convert our business modes in some countries from solely dealership-based to dual dealership- and direct-online-sales-based operations. At the moment, we are quite literally working around the clock to support shipping to every country. We made the decision to still launch the online store, even though not every country is supported yet, as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused here, and I hope that you trust me when I say that we are very, very committed to begin supporting every country as soon as possible.

Let me double check with the team and see where you can get the M15 in Canada, I'll revert as soon as I can.

@AnalogandDigital
Thank you for your support and understanding ❤️ like you said, we are a growing company, and are doing our best to give the community the best products and experiences we are capable of producing. We’ve made mistakes in the past, but we’ve learned from them, and we are doing are absolute best to get better day by day.

@Kozwoz
You’re right. We admit that we have committed many mistakes in the past in terms of customer support and service, and we are now very, deeply committed to making up for those errors as we best we can. We once thought that good products could stand on their own, but we have realized that even the best products fail without impeccable customer support. I hope that some of that commitment can be seen through our current efforts on HeadFi and other platforms. Questyle is nothing without our customers, a lesson we learned very well in the past years.

If you’re still having issues with your QP2R, please PM me and I will do my best to correct the situation.

@Steve1976
Yes, as I mentioned above, changing business modes in some countries is taking longer than expected. We hope to have this resolve as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience here, and I am truly sorry about the inconvenience.

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Apr 19, 2022 at 12:12 PM Post #18 of 988
250 bucks? With so strong competition on the market, priced more reasonable, so many great dongles out there... Wish you luck, guys.

MQA certification?
I think $250 is inline with W2, W2-131, RU6, S2......etc. So it's not completely out of the line.

But xDuoo Link2 Bal kind of crushes all of them in terms of price with similar level of performance.

I guess W2, W2-131, RU6 and S2 wins out by having a screen. M15 is missing a screen so it its in an awkward spot.

Hopefully it sounds good though. Waiting for reviews to pop out. :)

That being said I was staring at M15 for a bit but end up buying xDuoo Link2 Bal (due to price per performance ratio). :sweat_smile:
Feels like an oversight to launch a webshop along with a new offering but unable to process shipping for a list of the bigger countries.

Meanwhile the automated chat reply just says they'll tell you where you can order from. Which would be nice, if there was any sort of news from stores here in Canada to expect a new product coming.

You lost me on this one
I got an reply from the official website chat that “shipping to USA is not currently available”

:deadhorse:
https://hifigo.com/products/qustyle-m15?variant=42703330443503

You can buy it here. I generally like them since they publish a lot of reviews and tips too. Seems rather involved in the community.

Also good pricing and free shipping over $100. :)

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #19 of 988
@Questyle thank you for taking the time to clarify and address the concerns. Moving from a dealership only distribution model will only benefit customers by making it more accessible. Looking forward to hearing back.

One question I had about the balanced output: Is this a fully balanced output circuit or is it single ended output that is doubled like on the Cayin RU6?

Also regarding the promo with the case, would that be honoured if I got it elsewhere?

https://hifigo.com/products/qustyle-m15?variant=42703330443503

You can buy it here. I generally like them since they publish a lot of reviews and tips too. Seems rather involved in the community.

Also good pricing and free shipping over $100. :)
Hifigo was pretty much the only other option I found from my search and I've ordered from them before. My only concern was that there was a product on pre-order a while back where they were not an authorized dealer and the OEM said not to buy from them. If @Questyle gives the seal of approval I would be open to that.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022 at 4:07 PM Post #20 of 988
Balanced 43mw @ 32ohm ? My W1 is capable of 215mw and my Btr5 240mw. They call it powerfull ... am I missing something to understand?

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 988
Balanced 43mw @ 32ohm ? My W1 is capable of 215mw and my Btr5 240mw. They call it powerfull ... am I missing something to understand?
I think the number is for @ 16Ohm, they say they'll get back to us with 32Ohm numbers.

Usually amplifiers have a have a power curve and generally speaking doesn't peak at 16Ohm so chances are the 32Ohm numbers would be higher.

Though the numbers still feel a bit weird...... I guess we wait and see what they say.

xDuoo Link2 Bal can push 270mW @ 32Ohm so you'd expect these days the number should at least be 250mW ish. Unless they miss a zero then it would be POWERFUL.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022 at 4:42 PM Post #22 of 988
It seems that their power measurements are done on purpose so as not to show how powerful their devices are. Years after buying the Qp2r, I still haven't been able to figure out how powerful it really is. The only thing that is clear and evident is the high background noise, but also the magic of its sound that I continue to appreciate (if not used with sensitive ems, now 90% of the high-level ones on the market). Used with the Ier-z1r it is simply for reference.

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #23 of 988
It seems that their power measurements are done on purpose so as not to show how powerful their devices are. Years after buying the Qp2r, I still haven't been able to figure out how powerful it really is. The only thing that is clear and evident is the high background noise, but also the magic of its sound that I continue to appreciate (if not used with sensitive ems, now 90% of the high-level ones on the market). Used with the Ier-z1r it is simply for reference.
If you know the Vrms you can ...
If you know the Vrms you can ...

Apr 19, 2022 at 5:10 PM Post #24 of 988
Yes, but the loads in ohms they measure them at are always out of order. They should tell at 16ohm (conventional load) what power they express. Also because sometimes the loads change the results of the amplifiers a lot. There is no point in talking about hundreds of ohms and then connecting the Qp2r to the Hifiman HE400i and feeling flat and without bass. The same headphones plugged into the supermini hifiman (which costs less than a quarter of the qpr2 as well as being a quarter the size) make you prick your ears off. lol

Apr 19, 2022 at 5:44 PM Post #25 of 988
Yes, but the loads in ohms they measure them at are always out of order. They should tell at 16ohm (conventional load) what power they express. Also because sometimes the loads change the results of the amplifiers a lot. There is no point in talking about hundreds of ohms and then connecting the Qp2r to the Hifiman HE400i and feeling flat and without bass. The same headphones plugged into the supermini hifiman (which costs less than a quarter of the qpr2 as well as being a quarter the size) make you prick your ears off. lol
I know and it's done by almost all companies now
My AK Kann Alpha 12 Vrms
And that's it
Time to figure it out

Apr 19, 2022 at 6:41 PM Post #26 of 988
I think part of the difficulty in comparing power output of Questyle vs other manufacturers’ products is that Questyle’s utilize current amplification; the numbers always seem different than what you’d expect based on experiences with other products. The hearing test is the critical part.

Apr 19, 2022 at 10:38 PM Post #27 of 988
the m12 is already powerful thanks to its patented current mode amplification. The M15 can drive 600 Ohm headphones np. At first I was kinda skeptical.

Apr 20, 2022 at 3:36 PM Post #29 of 988
Seems quite powerful from the specs...
1650483340071.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back