Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Dec 4, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #227 of 352
Comply's Truegrip pro Small sizes are perfect for me. They are super comfy and improve noise isolation too. They're also much more durable than regular comply foam. So no need to change new pairs frequently. Used them for two months, before buying falcon, still in good shape and have no sign for the need of replacement

Do you recall what specific inner core size you used with the falcons? Was it the standard truegrip pro size or was it one of the other inner core sizes? (like the truegrip pro tips for the samsung gear or jabra brand) any reply would be Incredibly appreciated. I am tight on funds and wanna make the right size choice the first time haha.

Dec 4, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #228 of 352
Do you recall what specific inner core size you used with the falcons? Was it the standard truegrip pro size or was it one of the other inner core sizes? (like the truegrip pro tips for the samsung gear or jabra brand) any reply would be Incredibly appreciated. I am tight on funds and wanna make the right size choice the first time haha.
There is no different core size for Truegrip pro. It is made for true wireless earbuds. You just need to choose the outer size that fits your ears. Large, medium or small.

Dec 12, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #229 of 352
Ciem bluetooth wouldnt be very practical as building the custom housing costs are very high, further more as a business model, satisfying demand as expedient as possible is more ideal than having someone wait for several months

What if you made a 2-pin Bluetooth adapter and charging case that could be used with a CIEM? The case would have to be fairly large so hopefully you could find room for wireless charging too. It could be an extra when buying any (C)IEM.

The only remotely close product is Fostex TM2 but that is a TWS in its own right.

You already have an app so it would fit into an ecosystem.

Dec 12, 2019 at 6:03 PM Post #231 of 352
Has anyone used these in the gym (interference) and for running (fit) yet?

No interference at gym. Infact i have had no cutouts with these TWS at my gym, specifically (now now) when i go to the bathroom. I leave my phone on equipment (smaller gym not commercial) and sometimes on other solutions (Btr3, es100) i'll get cutouts. None whatsoever with this.

Dec 12, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #232 of 352
What if you made a 2-pin Bluetooth adapter and charging case that could be used with a CIEM? The case would have to be fairly large so hopefully you could find room for wireless charging too. It could be an extra when buying any (C)IEM.

The only remotely close product is Fostex TM2 but that is a TWS in its own right.

You already have an app so it would fit into an ecosystem.
PlusSound BT cable.
They are coming out with the latest.
I ordered mine and will test with Khan.
Khan is almost fits as CIEM with my ear canal.

Dec 12, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #233 of 352
I just got the Noble Falcon yesterday. Didn't like the tips that came with it, tried a few tips (Symbio, Spiral dots, spin fits). Had a problem with fit because of the nozzle and long stem mostly. Finally settled with the accoustune AET07. Now it sounds much better, better bass impact, very nice mids and highs that are good.

Only thing thats rather irritating is the pressing of the falcons into the ears in order to have access to volume adjustment as well as skipping tracks (i ended up using my phone to do everything)

Dec 13, 2019 at 2:50 AM Post #235 of 352
No interference at gym. Infact i have had no cutouts with these TWS at my gym, specifically (now now) when i go to the bathroom. I leave my phone on equipment (smaller gym not commercial) and sometimes on other solutions (Btr3, es100) i'll get cutouts. None whatsoever with this.
Thanks. I had cutouts and worse with everything until I bought Powerbeats Pro, so now I’m very tempted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back