Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Nov 26, 2019 at 4:37 AM Post #211 of 352
Love the avatar

Screenshot_20191126-163642_Chrome.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 30, 2019 at 6:46 AM Post #216 of 352
Dec 2, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #219 of 352
Has anyone experimented with memory foam tips of the falcons yet? My ear canals are not happy with deep insertion and the stock tips need readjusting here and there. Foam tips have served me well so I’m curious what others may have tried.

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #220 of 352
Has anyone experimented with memory foam tips of the falcons yet? My ear canals are not happy with deep insertion and the stock tips need readjusting here and there. Foam tips have served me well so I’m curious what others may have tried.
Comply's Truegrip pro Small sizes are perfect for me. They are super comfy and improve noise isolation too. They're also much more durable than regular comply foam. So no need to change new pairs frequently. Used them for two months, before buying falcon, still in good shape and have no sign for the need of replacement

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:40 PM Post #222 of 352
I use the Audeze LCD-2C planar magnetic headphone (Chord Qutest Dac+Schiit Lyr 3 hybrid tube Amp) at home and the Campfire Andromeda with my phone and my laptop (Chord Mojo).

20191203_181117_HDR.jpg

But I always want a proper True Wireless earphone that is decently audiophile grade, so when Noble Audio came out with the Falcon TWS, I jumped at the chance. Plus, it's really affordable.

In short, I think these sound great! When you get a proper seal and fit, which was kind of a challenge for me since my ears is slightly larger than the small, the audio quality is really good and the sound stage is excellent.

20191203_181042_HDR.jpg

It took me a few attempts and approach to find the best fit for my ear that gives a tight seal, and unfortunately even though the Symbio Eartips by Mandarines provided a far superior sound and fit, it prevented the Falcon to sit properly in its case to charge. I had to settle with the stock tips.

20191203_184250_HDR.jpg

The bass has good impact and slam, and surprising amount of bass extension without getting boomy or sloppy. There's no muddiness that spill over to the mids.

The mids is pretty full, but not I'd call velvety or lush. It's not recessed or too flat, though. There is presence and vocals are just slightly forward and has good energy.

The treble does have a bit of sibilance in some vocal and some instruments, but it's not fatiguing or brittle. I would call this a bright earphone.

It has an elevated bass, linear mids, and slightly elevated treble with harshness.

Detail is pretty darn good and sound stage is even better. The Falcon sounds larger than the it'd seem, and there's more staging side to side than front to back. Everything is slightly more forward and engaging if anything.

As for the buttons, if you just push in, it does stick in your ear a bit, which is annoying. I find that if I hold the top with my index and push with my thumb, the Falcon stay in place nicely. Functions are all responsive. These also pair easily and quickly every time I pop them off the case. Simple to use, just like the Airpods (but better looking and better musical performance).

My last issue with the Falcon is that it's slightly quiet. Even at full volume, it's not that loud compared to all the other IEMs and Bluetooth headphones I've used in the past.

In conclusion, the Falcon is a great buy with an engaging but clean sound, and it's very easy and convenient to use.

20191203_184257_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #223 of 352
I use the Audeze LCD-2C planar magnetic headphone (Chord Qutest Dac+Schiit Lyr 3 hybrid tube Amp) at home and the Campfire Andromeda with my phone and my laptop (Chord Mojo).

But I always want a proper True Wireless earphone that is decently audiophile grade, so when Noble Audio came out with the Falcon TWS, I jumped at the chance. Plus, it's really affordable.

In short, I think these sound great! When you get a proper seal and fit, which was kind of a challenge for me since my ears is slightly larger than the small, the audio quality is really good and the sound stage is excellent.

It took me a few attempts and approach to find the best fit for my ear that gives a tight seal, and unfortunately even though the Symbio Eartips by Mandarines provided a far superior sound and fit, it prevented the Falcon to sit properly in its case to charge. I had to settle with the stock tips.

The bass has good impact and slam, and surprising amount of bass extension without getting boomy or sloppy. There's no muddiness that spill over to the mids.

The mids is pretty full, but not I'd call velvety or lush. It's not recessed or too flat, though. There is presence and vocals are just slightly forward and has good energy.

The treble does have a bit of sibilance in some vocal and some instruments, but it's not fatiguing or brittle. I would call this a bright earphone.

It has an elevated bass, linear mids, and slightly elevated treble with harshness.

Detail is pretty darn good and sound stage is even better. The Falcon sounds larger than the it'd seem, and there's more staging side to side than front to back. Everything is slightly more forward and engaging if anything.

As for the buttons, if you just push in, it does stick in your ear a bit, which is annoying. I find that if I hold the top with my index and push with my thumb, the Falcon stay in place nicely. Functions are all responsive. These also pair easily and quickly every time I pop them off the case. Simple to use, just like the Airpods (but better looking and better musical performance).

My last issue with the Falcon is that it's slightly quiet. Even at full volume, it's not that loud compared to all the other IEMs and Bluetooth headphones I've used in the past.

In conclusion, the Falcon is a great buy with an engaging but clean sound, and it's very easy and convenient to use.

Try the Truegrip pro foam tip from comply。They're ultra comfortable and isolating. They're very durable too compared to normal comply foam tips

Dec 3, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #224 of 352
20191204_072106.jpg

As they say..... Fit for a king

Users who are viewing this thread

Back