Introducing the Noble Audio Falcon T.W.S. and the Tux 5....Oh, and Prestige Universals!
Nov 24, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #196 of 352
I don't know about TWS+ but the bluetooth connection with my iphone is very stable and the range is much better than other bluetooth headphones I have (e.g. Bose QC35).

Nov 24, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #197 of 352
I'm probably going to bite these words but i switched to the smallest tips and i feel that they isolate quite-well. I twist and turn them a bit and then i sort of tuck a piece of the bulge to the bottom of my ear and it will "attach" to the concha. Real test for me will be tonight at the gym. I use Customs. I can't hear a damn thing with the music blasting. Went the other night with the Falcons and didn't hear anything but also think the music was on low.

Agree with too far. I get irritated and feel clogged.

Wow, tried the small tips today. It makes a world of a difference, like you said, much better isolation somehow.

I guess with how long and deep the stem is, the small are more appropriate. The fit is much better now, the iem doesn't move and pinch itself into silence.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019 at 12:04 AM Post #198 of 352
Since the Falcon TWS has an IPX7 rating, can I wash it under running tap water with mild hand soap?

Nov 25, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #202 of 352
Out of the box cold, the Falcons were very ordinary sounding compared to Sony WF-1000XM3. After about 10 hours burn-in, improvements can be heard across the board. Detail, soundstage, air, sparkle, nice tight bass. Definitely better than 1000XM3, which I also like better than the 2nd gen Airpods. I can detect no weaknesses in the Falcons which I find superbly balanced. As suggested, I'll try the small tips and see if the fit is an improvement.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #203 of 352
Out of the box cold, the Falcons were very ordinary sounding compared to Sony WF-1000XM3. After about 10 hours burn-in, improvements can be heard across the board. Detail, soundstage, air, sparkle, nice tight bass. Definitely better than 1000XM3, which I also like better than the 2nd gen Airpods. I can detect no weaknesses in the Falcons which I find superbly balanced. As suggested, I'll try the small tips and see if the fit is an improvement.

I am on the sidelines now waiting for a custom BT neck cable from PlusSound in couple weeks to try out with my K10C, Encore, and Khan to see how does it sound.
I already bought the Sony WF1000M3 when it first came out vs Sennheiser, M7, Klipsch.
At least the BT cable has the latest codec Code like LDAC from Sony licensing along with other codecs available.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #204 of 352
I have to say im pretty impressed with what Noble did here. I havent heard the likes of the MW07s or sennheiser or other higher tier TWS but i do have a few ranging from low to mid range. As the poster above mentioned, it was an odd (for me) sound signature but after getting used to it, its rather enjoyable. I have my mids boosted a little bit but going to a flat eq - i dont mind that signature, either. I get just a tad more detail retrieval off drums and guitars and everything is a bit more upfront with the eq settings im using.

I find myself reaching for these before i go to my custom setup. These are just that good in my opinion where i dont have to grab my customs just to listen to music. My customs have their purpose but for on the go, this is the solution, currently, for me.

Highly suggest those who are having fit issues or isolation issues to give the smaller tips a try or a smaller tip in general.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019 at 12:02 AM Post #205 of 352
Noble please release a firmware update with your upcoming app. My Falcons' connection is being interfered quite seriously when my phone is linked with my home's wifi. No problem with wifi off. And the background hiss and pairing voice way is too loud.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #206 of 352
Yes, when they resynch from a hiccup I get a static crinkling noise.

Not sure if from the environment or just the iems need to be optimized
But my Trn B20s do not have a problem is the same rooms.

Nov 26, 2019 at 3:57 AM Post #207 of 352
Yes, when they resynch from a hiccup I get a static crinkling noise.

Not sure if from the environment or just the iems need to be optimized
But my Trn B20s do not have a problem is the same rooms.
Pretty sure the Falcons are having problems with WIFI. Because when I turned the WIFI off on my phone, or walking on the streets with no wifi connection, there's no problem at all. Also, pairing with IOS devices through AAC will have less interference. So I guess it's just a problem with Android.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back