Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp
Apr 30, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #151 of 867
No worries Ken. Just excited to hear it! Patiently waiting with interest.

:beerchug:

May 7, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #154 of 867
  I'll be needing this for Mojo. 

Yep, was thinking that would be a combo made in heaven, especially given how well the Mojo and CDM pair. Unfortunately the CDM is a bit too big for true portable use - more transportable. Cheers 

May 7, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #155 of 867
  Yep, was thinking that would be a combo made in heaven, especially given how well the Mojo and CDM pair. Unfortunately the CDM is a bit too big for true portable use - more transportable. Cheers 

CDM pairs great with dp-x1, arguably more portable than Mojo+V5+source. 

May 8, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #156 of 867
I have been eyeing CDM for a while, but this one seems like a better deal for me, as I'm not ready to spend more than $1000 for an amp yet. Subbed and looking forward to this. :)

May 14, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #157 of 867

ALO Continental V5 black and silver versions, and Campfire Audio Nova and Andromeda IEMs as seen at the recent Fujiya avic headphone show in Tokyo.

May 14, 2016 at 9:09 AM Post #159 of 867

ALO Continental V5 black and silver versions, and Campfire Audio Nova and Andromeda IEMs as seen at the recent Fujiya avic headphone show in Tokyo.

Had a chance to get a listen to the v5?

May 14, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #162 of 867

pipedreamer hit the nail on the head: "I've not heard the V5, but the CDM is a wonderful amp. My ALO addiction means I own a new Rx, a CDM and will probably get a V5, just because...".  For me of course Studio Six, CDM, Continental V3 and Campfire Lyra along with assorted cables.   I thought I asked you to stop dreaming up stuff I HAVE to buy.  
smile.gif
  Wonder if I can sell ONE of my Mullards for enough to seriously offset the cost of the V5.  I can use the other in the V5 because I like the Sonotone better in the CDM  
cool.gif
  Maybe the V3 AND 1 Mullard... 
happy_face1.gif
  I believe I'll wait until the first rush of orders is done, but I see one of these in my possession later this year.  And did I see some new Lyra earphone models as well?  You just won't quit until I am bankrupt will you?  

Joking aside, looking forward to it...   

But don't even THINK about a DAP anytime soon. 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back