Introducing the New Classic Universal Line from Noble
Mar 21, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #32 of 110

Thanks.

@bangkokkid

Can you confirm if you have an official UK seller for your universal models? I've never been able to find one in the past.

It's not about avoiding tax and customs - the prices are usually identical if you do the maths. It's to do with the hassle (long shipping, things get held back by customs, long wait again etc) and warranty issues (I want to have a UK/EU business I can send these back to if something goes wrong - don't want to send overseas and go through the whole scenario all over again).

I understand, Gisele Flower of Aid2Hearing is our authorized representative in the UK and she will ship throughout Europe.

Mar 21, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #33 of 110
Are these smaller than the (i.e. stick out of your ears less) than the Kaiser 10u? Also, is there any way to customize the colors (interested in the Django but not so much the teal color)?

Mar 21, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #34 of 110
  Are these smaller than the (i.e. stick out of your ears less) than the Kaiser 10u? Also, is there any way to customize the colors (interested in the Django but not so much the teal color)?

Yes, they should protrude less than the K10U.

Colors are not customizable, Django comes in a burgundy violet color.

Mar 21, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #35 of 110
Customized colors, wish I would have thought of that, sup Brannan. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 22, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #37 of 110
which options is better
Cheapest Noble headphone with AK100 and hugo DAC? Or
Noble Django with Ak100

In other words cheaper headphones with great dac or great headphones with cheap dac?

Mar 22, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #38 of 110
  which options is better
Cheapest Noble headphone with AK100 and hugo DAC? Or
Noble Django with Ak100

In other words cheaper headphones with great dac or great headphones with cheap dac?

Talking about Noble, their most expensive may not necessarily be the best choice for you as they mostly have different tuning from each other. The K10 may be stays out of this statement, as it is a very good all around performer, able to satisfy a great range of needs.

Normally I would say spending more money on the IEM will give you better results, within reason of course.

Mar 22, 2016 at 7:27 AM Post #39 of 110

Talking about Noble, their most expensive may not necessarily be the best choice for you as they mostly have different tuning from each other. The K10 may be stays out of this statement, as it is a very good all around performer, able to satisfy a great range of needs.

Normally I would say spending more money on the IEM will give you better results, within reason of course.

Don't buy on trend, buy according to what fits you.

I had a guy tell me what genres he liked, what sq's he liked etc etc.   I told him "get the Savant."    He purchased the Savant, months latter he tried the K10.....   e-mailed me and thanked me for suggesting the Savant over the K10, as he had a chance to try the K10, and liked the Savant over the K10.

I use both the K10 and the Savant, just depends on my mood.   I can go a month of so, and strictly use the K10, then try out the Savant and be amazed......    then swap back to the K10 in a month, and be amazed with the K10.

Any how, my point is, make your purchase according to your sound preference 

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 13, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #43 of 110
I love bass, deep rattling bass. I HATE mid bass hump. I HATE fatiguing trebles. I've been looking to target a dynamic driver iem, but a little curious about these new bad boys, anything that would fall under what I'm looking for?

Again, LOVE clean, controlled, overpowering SUB bass. If I could implant a 10 inch sub in my head I would, but I can't. So now I'm trying to find an iem to tickle my ear drums the way my 12's tickle my body in my car.

May 13, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #44 of 110
Are there any Reviews for the the new models? I cant seem to find them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back