Introducing the Comply S Series - A Review and Comparison
Mar 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #17 of 24
those tips are more porous and do not have the coating that the other Comply tips have (t,ts,tx), so the overall foam quality isn't as high, but the tips are still nice. It's funny, my S-series tips seem to last longer than my T, and I use them at the gym 3-4 times a week. 

Mar 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #18 of 24

Quote:
those tips are more porous and do not have the coating that the other Comply tips have (t,ts,tx), so the overall foam quality isn't as high, but the tips are still nice. It's funny, my S-series tips seem to last longer than my T, and I use them at the gym 3-4 times a week. 

interesting.
So personally if you were to choose between the 2 for $5 extra, which one would you go for?

I'm torn between the S-400's in blueberry
and the T-400's in black/blue

(to fit the MDT's colour scheme)

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #19 of 24
I too think S series lasts slightly longer than the T variants. For now, my favorite is the Ts because of its shape and ease of insertion.

Mar 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #21 of 24
It varies for me, I like the S-series for the gym and I like T-Series while at the office. 
Either way, you can clean the tips to make them last longer. I'm on month 4 with one pair of T-Series and just finished the 1st month of S-series for the gym

Nov 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #22 of 24
These really sucked the life out of my MDTs. They may be good if your doing something where the regular tips cause your IEMs to fall out a lot.

Nov 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #23 of 24
These really sucked the life out of my MDTs. They may be good if your doing something where the regular tips cause your IEMs to fall out a lot.

You might be interested in this: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/comply-foam-tips-and-effects-tip-selection

But personally I will go with these for minimum fuss: http://www.head-fi.org/t/573388/comply-ts-spherical-shaped-goodness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back