Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a balanced armatture for under $30!
Aug 5, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #16 of 252
The poster and pictures are probably making it look more purple, it is a very inky blue (sort of the ink color in ball point pen cartridges).

Thanks, hope you like them.

We are not replacing the existing case, we just designed another case, different models will have different cases. The new case is pretty great too:

No, the Deltas will still be around for quite some time :wink: and they also don't sound the same as the Deltas.

These cases are looking nice. Thumbs up from me.

Aug 5, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #17 of 252
I have the piston 3 and a few more, waiting the jive!!

Ah , I see. I've got the P3's on the way and waiting for the Jive....

Aug 5, 2015 at 2:35 AM Post #18 of 252
Ah , I see. I've got the P3's on the way and waiting for the Jive....

3 is a dull sounding earphone when compared to deltas, more detailed with bigger stage and bass and better sonicality but lacks top end spark, I hope jive will be like deltas or SHQ2305, not like S0 or 3.

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #19 of 252
Hi there,
I'm new here :wink:
I've got two questions about those jive's:
1) color "ink blue" looks like purple, has someone got some information about that? Or some kind of real pic?
2)recently I bought wp smartphone, does android inline remote work with lumia's?
My current bw alpha are "ending" so I'm really interested in jive's because of destination for rock and classic sounds :wink:

And sorry for my bad English :p

Aug 6, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #20 of 252
Hi there,
I'm new here
wink.gif

I've got two questions about those jive's:
1) color "ink blue" looks like purple, has someone got some information about that? Or some kind of real pic?
2)recently I bought wp smartphone, does android inline remote work with lumia's?
My current bw alpha are "ending" so I'm really interested in jive's because of destination for rock and classic sounds
wink.gif

And sorry for my bad English :p

No problem mate but sadly i dont think there are any live pics available at this point of time, i wonder if razzer001 or Pandora can help you with that, otherwise it will take a few more days for that. Once i have it with me, i will let you know if its controller works with Lumia phones or not, my father has 1020.

Aug 6, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #21 of 252
@up

thanks, really.
Did u order android type remote or iPhone like?

So i'll wait till 16th August cos then price will rise :p
If i dont get any response from u guys till then I will order them anyway :D

Aug 6, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #22 of 252
  @up

thanks, really.
Did u order android type remote or iPhone like?

So i'll wait till 16th August cos then price will rise :p
If i dont get any response from u guys till then I will order them anyway :D

I will be getting the android version in red. I think it wont take till 16th for live pics.

Aug 7, 2015 at 1:07 AM Post #23 of 252
Hey lovely Head-Fi'ers!

Today is my last day @ Brainwavz and I wanted to thank you personally for the great relationships we've had in the past year.
Pandora has taken over my position and she will be helping you with all marketing & review matters.
Again, it was great getting to know you and I hope you are happy with the great products you've received so far :wink:

Best of luck to everyone!

Audrey

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #24 of 252
  Hey lovely Head-Fi'ers!

Today is my last day @ Brainwavz and I wanted to thank you personally for the great relationships we've had in the past year.
Pandora has taken over my position and she will be helping you with all marketing & review matters.
Again, it was great getting to know you and I hope you are happy with the great products you've received so far :wink:

Audrey

Hmm, time to wish you a very good luck!....as you bid adieu. :frowning2:

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #25 of 252
Hey lovely Head-Fi'ers!

Audrey

Thank you Audrey!

Lycka till :wink:

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:40 AM Post #27 of 252
  Hey lovely Head-Fi'ers!

Audrey

You will be missed. Good luck for your future.

Regards!!

Aug 7, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #28 of 252
  Hey lovely Head-Fi'ers!

Audrey

You will be missed. Best of luck to you wherever life may lead 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back