Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a balanced armatture for under $30!
Aug 4, 2015 at 4:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 252

Salsera

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz

We are proud to announce today the launch of our Brainwavz Jive earphones, these metal earphones come in 3 colors and have finely tuned dynamic drivers that will make you think you're listening to a pair of balanced armature earphones. The drivers are able to produce clear, detailed audio, with a light touch of bass all under a $30 price tag, but words can't really describe the sound you will just have to try them.

The Brainwavz Jive come in three colors, blood red, army green and ink blue with a 3 button remote and mic, with a specific Android and iPhone version. The Jive will also feature our newest earphone case design.

The Jive will retail for US$28.00 but are currently on preorder for $22.50 on MP4 Nation:
http://www.mp4nation.net/catalogsearch/result/?q=Jive

We hope you like them.

Aug 4, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #3 of 252
already make order for 2 pcs after i receive email from mp4nation

i have good faith in them i hope they can keep it up 

maybe in 1 weeks or 2 weeks when i recieve this iem i will review it 

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #5 of 252
Hmm, looks a bit like a revised Delta. I wonder if they have anything in common? Btw, why change you earphone cases - they were the best already?

edit: Btw, Audrey, I just remembered that you're leaving us in 3 days. That is quite sad 
frown.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #6 of 252
Yep, Audrey is leaving us, but Pandora seems like a nice person :) 
Anyway, I've put in for a review set, these look like a nice addition to their low end lineup, look forward to reviewing them :)

Aug 4, 2015 at 11:58 PM Post #10 of 252
  is it me or is that a curious shade of blue?

The poster and pictures are probably making it look more purple, it is a very inky blue (sort of the ink color in ball point pen cartridges).

already make order for 2 pcs after i receive email from mp4nation

i have good faith in them i hope they can keep it up 

maybe in 1 weeks or 2 weeks when i recieve this iem i will review it 

Thanks, hope you like them.

Hmm, looks a bit like a revised Delta. I wonder if they have anything in common? Btw, why change you earphone cases - they were the best already?

edit: Btw, Audrey, I just remembered that you're leaving us in 3 days. That is quite sad 
frown.gif

We are not replacing the existing case, we just designed another case, different models will have different cases. The new case is pretty great too:

So are these the replacement for the Delta?

No, the Deltas will still be around for quite some time :wink: and they also don't sound the same as the Deltas.

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #11 of 252
Funky.  I like green and I like a sound where the bass doesn't overpower the mids.  I haven't owned any Brainwavz since the excellent (and badly abused in the gym) R2.  It might be time to try another.

Aug 5, 2015 at 2:00 AM Post #13 of 252
Nicely priced, sad to see Audrey leaving.

I wonder how these will compare with piston 3 likes.

Aug 5, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #14 of 252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back