Introducing the Aurisonics Auris
Aug 5, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #106 of 113
  That's really too bad - I was looking forward to good-sounding in-ears that are truly wireless, i.e. no cable connecting the two earpieces. Any other options there, other than the Dash? And are there any that actually made it to production, or are they all concepts at the moment?

There are a few products in development, but I don't know of any that have reached mass market yet. The Dash is still slated for developer and early backer units to start shipping this month. I hope they stick to that schedule and I'll have mine sometime in early September. I believe that the Earin campaign is also shipping this month.

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #109 of 113
Nothing seems to be even close to happening with the Auris, so I pre-ordered the Kanoa a.k.a. Peaq Audio. Will do a review as soon as I receive it. They claim that everything is on track for delivery April 2016.

Mar 22, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #111 of 113
  Did a search on the Kanoa and first thing was scammer warning?? Any updates on your purchase?

They don't seem to be a scam - they were at CES and a prototype has been reviewed on cnet (http://www.cnet.com/news/earin-kanoa-wireless-bluetooth-earbuds/). They are sending email updates once in a while on their progress, and everything seems to be on track.

Mar 22, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #112 of 113
  They don't seem to be a scam - they were at CES and a prototype has been reviewed on cnet (http://www.cnet.com/news/earin-kanoa-wireless-bluetooth-earbuds/). They are sending email updates once in a while on their progress, and everything seems to be on track.

Glad to hear that. Looking forward to more quality bluetooth earbuds 
L3000.gif

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #113 of 113
Thanks for the link guys, i have to admit i wasn't that thrilled with the dash, there was ownphones iems that were supposed to be release but the company failed to deliver products after the crowfunding campaign, nice to see there is other brands to choose from.
Might be possible to do some customs shells for the kanoa earbuds, gonna email the company right away :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back