Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Dec 26, 2014 at 4:36 AM Post #62 of 4,765
Congrats! I guess you don't really need a video review anymore. 

I can't upload files on head-fi, you are best to wait for its official release. It should be any day, few more days wouldn't hurt anyone( I hope)

Dec 26, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #64 of 4,765
@musicday you need to realise this is a forum where people share what they can and most importantly what they want to share. No one is obligated to anyone. You are been very demanding and marginally rude. I think instead of  you asking your question over and over again just remain patient. 

Dec 27, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #69 of 4,765
I browse to Lotoo website and found their latest firmware is the same with my Lotoo. May I know is the firmware same as the 1 listed in Lotoo website ?

Thanks

Some models seem to have the firmware installed already. There is a chance that different region might used different firmware.

It is best for you to wait for the final to officially be released. The firmware they have emailed me is not officially released yet , I rather not share it with anyone in case that it might not be for the right region.

Dec 27, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #70 of 4,765
I see :thumbsup: thanks my friend 
beerchug.gif
 cheers

Dec 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #74 of 4,765
I just have tried myself the latest firmware no. 5.0.1.255 for Lotoo Paw Gold.
This is not released  yet, but I report that there are no bugs, and sound seem to have opened up a bit.
I don't know when it will be up on the website, but who wants it is more then welcome to have it.
Musicday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back