Introducing CL2 Planar
Sep 2, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #76 of 133
Gonna get Vega first, and the rha cl2 next year.
Sorry RHA your customer service is amazing, and I will get these for sure.
Hope you guys sell them like hotcakes.

Sep 2, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #77 of 133
Very promising and encouraging first review

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #79 of 133
Gonna get Vega first, and the rha cl2 next year.
Sorry RHA your customer service is amazing, and I will get these for sure.
Hope you guys sell them like hotcakes.
Thanks! (I'll hold you to that)

My only concern is the sensitivity. At 89db, will be kind hard to drive it
I'll try and get more details from the team, but we're running it at IFA from an AK Jnr and old iPods with Neutron (and my OnePlus 3T) and it's running great!

Cheers,
Colum

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:33 PM Post #81 of 133

I'll try and get more details from the team, but we're running it at IFA from an AK Jnr and old iPods with Neutron (and my OnePlus 3T) and it's running great!

Cheers,
Colum
I have never heard planar bass. Can you please try to describe it ( I know that is going to be hard), And what exactly did you mean when you said you feel it in your throat.
I am definitely getting these, sooner rather than later, but any further info would be very helpful.
I wish some reviewers would compare it to the andromeda, and iem's a little higher up in the food chain :)

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #82 of 133
I'm trying to get a sense of the tuning, seems like it's a mild U or V from that review?

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #84 of 133

Cheers,
Colum
Can you kindly tell me what is the detailed spec about the sensitivity? Is it dB/mW, db/mV, db/0.1V?

Regards

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #85 of 133
I'm trying to get a sense of the tuning, seems like it's a mild U or V from that review?
They said bass and trebble are highlighted, and the mids are super crisp and amazing.
Sound just about right for me. Sounds like a mild V.
That is what I like.
I think between this and the Vega, I will be covered.
If you find any other info, please post here.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #86 of 133
Gonna get one of these for my sister too.
For her birthday.
She wants a bluetooth iem.
This is gonna knock her silly.

Sep 3, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #88 of 133
Ordered the campfire vega. This will be next. Soon.
Please post s quick review when you get the cl2.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018 at 7:35 AM Post #89 of 133
Just preordered the CL2, pretty interested in how planar IEMs may sound:)
Found another review : https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.soundguys.com/rha-cl2-planar-19217/amp/

‘Right earbud falling out from ear”, “underemphasized bass”, “high peak in treble”. Even though I didn’t hear the CL2, from the review and my experience with IEMs I have the feeling that the reviewer didn’t spend any time in trying to find a good seal:)

Sep 4, 2018 at 10:11 AM Post #90 of 133
Just preordered the CL2, pretty interested in how planar IEMs may sound:)
Found another review : https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.soundguys.com/rha-cl2-planar-19217/amp/

‘Right earbud falling out from ear”, “underemphasized bass”, “high peak in treble”. Even though I didn’t hear the CL2, from the review and my experience with IEMs I have the feeling that the reviewer didn’t spend any time in trying to find a good seal:)
This is something that I believe happens a LOT more than people realize. Until you've experienced a properly good seal you simply can't understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back