Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Nov 16, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #17 of 241
What!! ADVANCED and AAW working together? Heck yes! This little amp looks promising. I wonder how it would sound paired with the Q, Model 3, and M4? Hmm...
rolleyes.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #19 of 241
Being a little worried on the pricing since there'll probably be a flood of 3.5mm/charger combos from China soon. If AAW can keep the price low it'll be solid for sure.

If not, I hope the amp/DAC inside this dongle can blow away the competition. It's going after Dragonflys and the FiiO K1, that's for sure.

Nov 16, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #21 of 241
Wow! This certainly fills a current gap among audiophiles who own an iPhone 7!
Timely!

Nov 16, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #24 of 241
Being a little worried on the pricing since there'll probably be a flood of 3.5mm/charger combos from China soon. If AAW can keep the price low it'll be solid for sure.

If not, I hope the amp/DAC inside this dongle can blow away the competition. It's going after Dragonflys and the FiiO K1, that's for sure.

You bet there will be tons of competition. What differentiates this from a cheap Chinese combo is, aside from DAC/AMP, Accessport is MFI certified and we worked really hard on a proprietary firmware to realize passthrough phone call. It means if your IEM has an inline remote with mic, it will still function as per normal. This is impossible on non-MFI solution nor with a proper firmware config.

To top it up, this firmware is updatable through an iOS app, so Accessport will keep up with any iOS updates. You don't want your device to turn into a brick whenever iOS does an update right?

So basically such computational power with customisable firmware/ phone app opens up many possible functions. Namely, multi-band EQ, assistive hearing and so on.

Coupled with an excellent DAC/AMP section, I am sure we can blow away competition both performance and cost wise:)

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #29 of 241
Excellent news. All the best Dr. Grace & AAW...

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #30 of 241
Don't have my iPhone 7 yet, but soon (involves traveling to get new tech where I live) ... 

I have recently begun to appreciate my current iPhone as a music player a bit more, although I still loathe iTunes :) But there are alternatives. Something like this Accessport could be the PERFECT companion for me ... 

now, how do I share this on my facebook (and how would you know which is me?  :)   Sure would not mind getting one to review. 

Cheers 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back