Intrest check for axpona 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2019 at 7:29 PM Post #49 of 117
Apr 9, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #51 of 117
Yes I’m driving up on Saturday and don’t know the parking situation either in downtown Chicago it is crazy expensive.

Apr 9, 2019 at 7:40 PM Post #52 of 117
They had free parking last year at the event

Apr 9, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #53 of 117
Yes I’m driving up on Saturday and don’t know the parking situation either in downtown Chicago it is crazy expensive.

I'm also driving and I don't know what the parking is like either at the Schaumburg Convention Center

I'll probably send out a final email tonight asking the staff if they have preferential parking for members of the press and vendors

Apr 9, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #55 of 117
The same flight I am taking is now over $1100, for economy.
Good grief I guess it's good that you picked it up when you did

Someone else also mentioned that there was free parking last year and I'm sure that will be the same this year

And if you've got a problem getting to the event just let me know an hour before hand and I can pick you up

If you're comfortable riding with a stranger with similar interests at the very least we have some good conversation on the way to and from

Apr 9, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #56 of 117
Apr 9, 2019 at 8:06 PM Post #57 of 117
Good grief I guess it's good that you picked it up when you did

Someone else also mentioned that there was free parking last year and I'm sure that will be the same this year

And if you've got a problem getting to the event just let me know an hour before hand and I can pick you up

If you're comfortable riding with a stranger with similar interests at the very least we have some good conversation on the way to and from

We will have a rental car, its just I arrive earlier Thursday than the folks bringing the car. Move in day is Thursday but from the looks of it we wont set up until Friday morning. I was thinking of going to the event hotel to look around, so that's my concern with the possible rain and walking, like I mentioned. Its possible its not an issue since they do actually list a shuttle as an amenity. Thanks for the offer, riding with a stranger doesn't bother me, I will be doing that with my Uber from the airport.

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #58 of 117
It looks like a neat walk from the Wyndham to the Renaissance, there's a path and even a pond in the back of the property.

Annotation-2019-04-09-171133.png

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:15 PM Post #59 of 117
Mshenay do you live in the Chicago area? If so I will let you know next time we have a local meet the last one at F1 Audio was really good they had the raal sr1a driven by a d'agostino integrated amp. They are exhibiting at the show too with magico and d'agostino. Hope to see you there.

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:27 PM Post #60 of 117
Mshenay do you live in the Chicago area? If so I will let you know next time we have a local meet the last one at F1 Audio was really good they had the raal sr1a driven by a d'agostino integrated amp. They are exhibiting at the show too with magico and d'agostino. Hope to see you there.
no myrtle beach

driving to Smithville tomorrow then Chicago that morning!

So if you're interested in going and you live somewhere along the way I still have a extra bed available in my room thats free

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back