Intrest check for axpona 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2019 at 7:03 AM Post #106 of 117
Have you guys had a good time at the show? I might go with the Ether 2 or the Focal Clear. Not sure yet. That amp kicks ass!

I have fun at all the shows I just love doing them more than anyone. I get 2 hours of sleep some nights but when it’s show time I am ready to go with high energy and my mile a second mouth.

Apr 14, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #107 of 117
I have fun at all the shows I just love doing them more than anyone. I get 2 hours of sleep some nights but when it’s show time I am ready to go with high energy and my mile a second mouth.

Haha me 2

But it creates problems!! I have so much on my mind so much that I want to talk about that I usually wind up getting like maybe 4 hours of sleep max a night the... And the next morning I'm roaring and ready to go but tonight I have to drive!!

But I arrived here on 4 triple expresso's and for the whole duration of the show I've been enjoying a single cup of crappy Hotel coffee and nothing else

So hopefully I can exit the way that I came!

Apr 14, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #108 of 117
Haha me 2

But it creates problems!! I have so much on my mind so much that I want to talk about that I usually wind up getting like maybe 4 hours of sleep max a night the... And the next morning I'm roaring and ready to go but tonight I have to drive!!

But I arrived here on 4 triple expresso's and for the whole duration of the show I've been enjoying a single cup of crappy Hotel coffee and nothing else

So hopefully I can exit the way that I came!

It’s a blessing to everyone that I don’t drink coffee, heh. Thanks for coming to pizza we had a great little group of cool people.

Apr 14, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #109 of 117
There’s a commercial in NY where people are ordering weird crap on their pizza...and then you see Pat from Pats Pizzain Manhattan say....c’mon...that’s not pizza...

Apr 14, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #111 of 117
ITS SNOWING OMG this is so cool,I don’t get this in my neck of the woods without going to the mountains.

Oh gawd... my 20 minuete commute will be 30! Oh well thank you for letting us know

and it actually snow'd last year too

Apr 14, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #112 of 117
Yep, the pizza was good. Was a good group lots of good conversations around the table.

See you over there a little later.

Apr 14, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #113 of 117
Last day l! Come visit the iBasso booth and say hello!

Steve from NYC

Apr 14, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #114 of 117
Apr 14, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #115 of 117
LOL, winter is not over yet...
20190414_103320.jpg
View from my hotel window.

Apr 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #116 of 117
ITS SNOWING OMG this is so cool,I don’t get this in my neck of the woods without going to the mountains.
We left this morning with snow and sleet and after our 4.5 hr drive back to Louisville it is 77 degrees and sunny and that’s only about a hundred feet or so in elevation not like driving down from the mountains. Have a great rest of show and I’ll see you in SoCal .

Apr 14, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #117 of 117
I have started an impressions thread for axpona if anyone wants to post there. It was great to meet everyone and I hope to see you all again. A special shout out to the Noble team and everyone else on team pizza it was a great time. @Watagump good call on the audition song for the Khan (great iem too nice work by the folks at noble they have a hit on their hands).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back