Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
Jan 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM Post #166 of 1,037
upload_2020-1-27_14-0-30.png

Feb 14, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #168 of 1,037
You have funny looking ears. :relieved:

Feb 14, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #170 of 1,037
@mochill , You gonna get the BLON BL-05 to compare? Think they are the same dynamic and 7 layer piezo set up.

Mar 9, 2020 at 12:23 PM Post #173 of 1,037
frequency response of Kira/Go? Can someone compare them to more polular IEMs like ibasso it01, ikko oh1, etc..
kira is crap, i had one right now because the folks at e-earphone was hyper-hyping it like saying "this thing sounded like a 100000¥ earphone", yeah say that again after you actually hear any iem over 10000¥.

basically it sound so warm, i wont say it dark, but it sounded so muffled. the freq 250-500hz was seriously too much while the 2k is flat at best.

compared to ikko oh01 kira sounded fuller, kira's bass is fatter while ikko give a punchier bass (sounds thinner). i believe kira actually got a good treble response, however since the lower freq are too fat, it fail to shine.

i was deadass dont understand, thr word kira means sparkle in japan, yet they make a darker iem compared to sora

Mar 9, 2020 at 9:35 PM Post #174 of 1,037
kira is crap, i had one right now because the folks at e-earphone was hyper-hyping it like saying "this thing sounded like a 100000¥ earphone", yeah say that again after you actually hear any iem over 10000¥.

basically it sound so warm, i wont say it dark, but it sounded so muffled. the freq 250-500hz was seriously too much while the 2k is flat at best.

compared to ikko oh01 kira sounded fuller, kira's bass is fatter while ikko give a punchier bass (sounds thinner). i believe kira actually got a good treble response, however since the lower freq are too fat, it fail to shine.

i was deadass dont understand, thr word kira means sparkle in japan, yet they make a darker iem compared to sora
That's surprising, i almost pulled the trigger on the kira...guess i am luck i did not.

Mar 13, 2020 at 12:16 AM Post #175 of 1,037
That's surprising, i almost pulled the trigger on the kira...guess i am luck i did not.

The Kira is anything but too warm or dark. It's actually bright-ish with lots of sparkle and air. It does not emphasis the presence range too much but got fairly nice extension beyond that.

Mar 13, 2020 at 12:20 AM Post #176 of 1,037
The Kira is anything but too warm or dark. It's actually bright-ish with lots of sparkle and air. It does not emphasis the presence range too much but got fairly nice extension beyond that.
Then your impressions is kinda the opposite to what Leonne mentioned..

Mar 13, 2020 at 12:37 AM Post #177 of 1,037
Then your impressions is kinda the opposite to what Leonne mentioned..

Everyone hear things differently but I admit the difference here is too big to justify. I can't really imagine how someone could hear the Kira as dark........Source difference? Receptive power of high frequencies? Tips used (usually earphone stores don't really care about providing tips that really fits)? Or simply a failing demo unit?

I am listening to my Kira as I am typing this. Although I haven't listened to it too often it is always there for my ultra convenient setups that only has 3.5mm output. The bundled cable is quite nice. I have swapped cables and tried it on balance with my WM1Z but the results are not overwhelmingly better. and given the costs of the Kiras themselves I don't see upgrading the cable justifiable.

Kinda looking forward to trying out the Sora Ti-3 balanced.

Mar 13, 2020 at 2:12 AM Post #178 of 1,037
Everyone hear things differently but I admit the difference here is too big to justify. I can't really imagine how someone could hear the Kira as dark........Source difference? Receptive power of high frequencies? Tips used (usually earphone stores don't really care about providing tips that really fits)? Or simply a failing demo unit?

I am listening to my Kira as I am typing this. Although I haven't listened to it too often it is always there for my ultra convenient setups that only has 3.5mm output. The bundled cable is quite nice. I have swapped cables and tried it on balance with my WM1Z but the results are not overwhelmingly better. and given the costs of the Kiras themselves I don't see upgrading the cable justifiable.

Kinda looking forward to trying out the Sora Ti-3 balanced.
I agree too, though impressions of the Kira online is sparse, generally what I saw is that it has a more energetic treble (whereas the Go is darker). I am looking forward for another round of 3hrs stay at E-earphones in JP to audition all the earphones !

Mar 29, 2020 at 11:34 AM Post #179 of 1,037
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this thread and also new into IEMs.
I've been using only samsung earbuds from samsung S10+.

Now i'm considering to upgrade earphones, and there are IEMs that catch my attention.
1. Intime Sora 2
2. Final Audio E3000
3. Zero Audio Duoza

Any recommendation which one i should get ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020 at 6:58 AM Post #180 of 1,037
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this thread and also new into IEMs.
I've been using only samsung earbuds from samsung S10+.

Now i'm considering to upgrade earphones, and there are IEMs that catch my attention.
1. Intime Sora 2
2. Final Audio E3000
3. Zero Audio Duoza

Any recommendation which one i should get ?

Thanks.

(I'm Biased) towards the Sora, I auditioned the 3k. idk but my daily driver since 2017 still is the original Intime Sora. It's a bit tough to replace this little hybrid, since all these years, nowadays that brightness tamed. Very high & wide stage & that tuning really sounds like a very expensive In ear headphone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back