Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
May 3, 2020 at 1:16 AM Post #197 of 1,037
My sora 2 keeps sliding off from ear, maybe due to its weight ?
Anyone also have this problem too ?

And aet07 eartips didn't work best for me, so has to use other eartips.
Zero driver flex, sound detail, and the bass in right amount, not too bassy.

And guys, anyone here using sora gold and sora midnight ?
I believe those are variants from sora 1.
Here in Indonesia, sora 1 (normal), sora gold and sora midnight are still available.

If does, how they differ ?

I believe the gold and midnight are special editions and should sound like the Sora 1 and only differ by color. As for the iem sliding out I guess you should try different tips (foams perhaps) and see which ones stays. Since Sora 1 are made of metal they are on the heavier side. I remember using hifiman double flange tips with mines and they stayed on real good.

May 3, 2020 at 3:31 AM Post #198 of 1,037
I believe the gold and midnight are special editions and should sound like the Sora 1 and only differ by color. As for the iem sliding out I guess you should try different tips (foams perhaps) and see which ones stays. Since Sora 1 are made of metal they are on the heavier side. I remember using hifiman double flange tips with mines and they stayed on real good.
Googling about sora 1, the tech behind this earphone is 10mm dd + vst

Sora 2, 10mm dd + vst + hdss (16% lighter than sora 1, but still feel a bit heavy)

Talking about hdss tech, i also bought other earphone Nuarl NX30A that also has hdss tech (just arrived 3 hours ago, thanks delayed post)

I can't say this hdss tech is a fancy tech or gimmick, but both sora 2 and Nuarl NX30A did sound in mid freq and high freq really sweet.
No recess sound like ssss or tsss.

But bass in sora 2 (10mm dd) sounds tighter as nuarl nx30a (6mm dd) its bass feels lighter.

May 3, 2020 at 3:38 AM Post #199 of 1,037
Sora 2, final e3k and nuarl nx30a
20200503_143606.jpg

May 20, 2020 at 10:47 PM Post #200 of 1,037
Hi, Mail:/info@o2aid.com/And quote to Ayako , if you use PayPal , they can ship to you direct from there store to avoid buyee fee, online store o2aid.com , hope it help

Very nice! Thank you

May 20, 2020 at 11:22 PM Post #201 of 1,037
Anyone has the Go? Is it so flat as in its FR graphs?

May 20, 2020 at 11:44 PM Post #202 of 1,037
Anyone has the Go? Is it so flat as in its FR graphs?
No it's not "flat" sounding. It has a strong emphasis on bass though still keeping a tastefully ballanced mids and trebles. It's more of a V shape\fun sound. The Kira has better clarity on the treble and mids. I prefer Kira for vocals and organic music. Go more for R&B, hip-hop and bass heavy genres.

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:13 AM Post #205 of 1,037
Believe me, you will never regret buying)). I purchased four Intime models (Sora, Sora Light, Go and Kira) and I am very pleased with the purchase. I did not have time to buy only Sora Light Balance. I hope that I will still do it. I also wrote reviews on all purchased models, but they are Russian-language. They are posted on the website audiofield.ru. (I hope that I do not break the rules of the forum). In the future I plan to translate them for an English-speaking audience.
Hi, currently I am torn between Kira and Go. Can you please tell me the difference between them?

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #206 of 1,037
No it's not "flat" sounding. It has a strong emphasis on bass though still keeping a tastefully ballanced mids and trebles. It's more of a V shape\fun sound. The Kira has better clarity on the treble and mids. I prefer Kira for vocals and organic music. Go more for R&B, hip-hop and bass heavy genres.
How is the soundstage , separation, imaging and details between Go and Kira? Comparable?

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #210 of 1,037
How is the soundstage , separation, imaging and details between Go and Kira? Comparable?

Those attributions are not much different between the two but the Kira I believe edges the Go in all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back