Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Jun 26, 2020 at 8:49 PM Post #106 of 3,978
Will let you know in a few days. Yes it seems to be similar if not better than the hifiman r2rk with more power. I think internal is 64gb and 512gb on the SD card. I only have the AK SP2K Copper to compare against as this was purchased about 6 weeks ago.

Luxury & Precision P6

Sound
EQ
Design
Battery Life = about 7 hours.
Still need time to burn.
Sound is very organic. Not as detailed and precise as the AK SP2K but nevertheless very enjoyable. I did demo the hifiman r2rk again to compare and P6 has more power and weight hear lots of similarities. P6 is more refined and effortless in the presentation of voice, cymbals, guitars and bass.
Pairing this with the Sony IER-Z1R. Campfire Solaris SE and Effect Audio King Arthur. I would have to say for Solaris SE it really brings out the bass and this was missing on the SP2K. However I have been spending lots of time listening to a lot of Jazz and vocals paired with the Z1R. Right now I have a big smile on my face as I am finding out that I can get lost in my music again instead of analyzing I wish i had more of this or that.

dislikes:
No Touch Screen
Almost blew my ears out when i plugged in the unit the first time. Should of turned the volume down to zero before plugging in. (Even after a factory reset the volume is set at 40 by default, they should change this to 0)

Has this annoying static cracking noise when it changes to next song or when you manually change songs. (Tried high gain and low gain). Sound is present for both. Regardless of file.
(FIXED! Big thanks to AudioNewbi)

Buetooth doesn’t work for now - can’t pair with wireless headphones. (You can turn it on, can’t search for other devices)

Cant tell when unit it on or off when pressing the power button. The power on and power off screen look similar. The only way to know if there is sound coming from your IEM. Wish that when it powers on, the menu screen will show.

Wheel for the volume(Scroll) could of been just a tad bigger so it would be easier to scroll.

Any details about the EQ?

Does the P6 automatically lower the gain once EQ is switched on?

Jun 26, 2020 at 9:31 PM Post #107 of 3,978
Any details about the EQ?

Does the P6 automatically lower the gain once EQ is switched on?

yes it does. After playing around with the EQ I eventually left in on normal. Using the other presets loses details.

I have 2 chips on the back panel already. And I’m very careful with my equipment. I highly suggest you get a case before using it as the back panel is very fragile.

Jun 26, 2020 at 10:17 PM Post #108 of 3,978
yes it does. After playing around with the EQ I eventually left in on normal. Using the other presets loses details.

I have 2 chips on the back panel already. And I’m very careful with my equipment. I highly suggest you get a case before using it as the back panel is very fragile.

I honestly think they should of provided an extra screen protector for the back panel.

Attachments

• CD2A93C9-5B42-4D75-BC4B-789A73956E7D.jpeg
    CD2A93C9-5B42-4D75-BC4B-789A73956E7D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • BF093255-C2A3-4681-B742-1AA85E8198A2.jpeg
    BF093255-C2A3-4681-B742-1AA85E8198A2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Jun 29, 2020 at 1:24 AM Post #114 of 3,978
3K device without case? I thought I read the review somewhere showing the yellowish case included.
Wonder if US retail version includes the case. So sound organic but not as holographic as SP2K?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back