Interested in the blox m2c?
Oct 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #17 of 39

Quote:
ClieOS, I will send you mine for your to review if you are interested, although you need to ship to someone else or back to me. Really interested in what you think of these completely burnt in.

Appreciate the offer, mate. But having never listen to a Blox before, I do hope to own a pair of it myself.

Oct 1, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #18 of 39
Oh man ClieOS, you just missed the group buy I did for LYN forummers! They're en route now. :frowning2: I'll see if I can spare an extra piece out for you, since I've ordered some extra.

But guys be mindful that China is having their national holidays, and some delays may occur if you purchase now. I think my parcel will be stuck there for a few days before they're finally in for outward-bound dispatch.....

Oct 1, 2011 at 4:41 AM Post #20 of 39

Quote:
I just received an email from Woo over at Blox. According to him, shipping for no more than 10 sets would be $30. So price would vary depending on the number of buyers we have. At the minimum of 5 each will cost $37 total, including me shipping the buds from Singapore which costs $2 worldwide. If we get 10 the price goes down to $34 total.

Yes or in English... each bud costs $40 per one(1) unit, or $28.80 per unit in an order of five(5) or more.

Blox charge $7 shipping for one(1) unit, to anywhere outside China and Hong Kong.

Blox charge $__.__? shipping, for five(5) units.

Blox charge $__.__? shipping, for ten(10) units.

Oct 1, 2011 at 5:11 AM Post #21 of 39

Quote:
Oh man ClieOS, you just missed the group buy I did for LYN forummers! They're en route now.
frown.gif
I'll see if I can spare an extra piece out for you, since I've ordered some extra.
But guys be mindful that China is having their national holidays, and some delays may occur if you purchase now. I think my parcel will be stuck there for a few days before they're finally in for outward-bound dispatch.....

Thanks, mate. Apparently I might have a chance to get a sample from Blox for review (I was just told that they are sending out review sample) so I probably don't need to get one right away.

@ThaMJ, please remove me from the list for now, thanks.

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #22 of 39

Quote:
2 USD shipping cost to worldwide,can we track a parcel?,if we can not.  what would happen if a package was lost?

Basic shipping by air would be $2 usd if you want to register the packet would cost an additional $1.70 usd.
If you register the parcel and it got lost i can claim compensation which i will return you in addition for what you paid for shipping. Although i HIGHLY doubt that will occur, we have a pretty damn good delivery service.

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #23 of 39

Quote:

Yes or in English... each bud costs $40 per one(1) unit, or $28.80 per unit in an order of five(5) or more.

Blox charge $7 shipping for one(1) unit, to anywhere outside China and Hong Kong.

Blox charge $__.__? shipping, for five(5) units.

Blox charge $__.__? shipping, for ten(10) units.

If i didn't misunderstand Woo's email, shipping for up to 10 sets would be a flat $30. So the amount each person has to pay for shipping is divided.
At 5 sets, $30 divided is $6. $29+$6+$2=$37
At 10 sets, $30 divided is $3. $29+$3+$2=$34

For more than 10 sets up to 22 sets, Shipping would be $48
At 22 sets, $48 divided is $2.20. $29+$2.20+$2=$$33.20

Oct 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM Post #28 of 39
Damn, I would have been down but I just ended up purchasing one alone a couple days ago. The headphones wont ship till October 10th because of a chinese holiday just so everyone's aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back