Interested in the blox m2c?
Sep 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

ThaJM

New Head-Fier
I am sorry to announce that i can no longer organise this group buy. Due to personal reasons, i find myself lacking the spare time to individually repackage and send out each set.
I realise that i am leaving a bad impression here on head-fi and i sincerely apologise. This was never a scam or anything of the sorts btw. 
I too am a victim of circumstance, heck i want these badly enough to start a group buy didn't i?

If anyone wants to start up another group buy, i am leaving this set of names here for easy reference.

Singapore: ThaJM
USA: Wolfad, dziendobry, xxhaxx, headonapike
Australia: Kiteki 
New Zealand: discretesound
Finland: Stinktank

Once again i would like to apologise.

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:21 AM Post #3 of 39
Great! So we just need at least 2 more interested parties, i intend to buy a couple for myself. If we can get more i might try emailing them for a further discount, and if we somehow got 20, we get 2 free, although i might just ask them for a discount at that point so as to avoid the fight over the free sets :p

Sep 29, 2011 at 7:38 AM Post #6 of 39
Hmm quite a dilemma, all of us seem to be in different countries. Maybe have blox send one of us the mass order and that person send out the individual packets? It would fit in a small packet so the shipping wouldnt add much more onto the cost. I dont mind sending it out to all of ya but ill get back on the extra shipping cost. Shouldnt be more than $5 extra, which is still lots cheaper than buying one for yourself, which would run ya $47. 

Sep 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #8 of 39
I just received an email from Woo over at Blox. According to him, shipping for no more than 10 sets would be $30. So price would vary depending on the number of buyers we have. At the minimum of 5 each will cost $37 total, including me shipping the buds from Singapore which costs $2 worldwide. If we get 10 the price goes down to $34 total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back