Interest check: Chi-Uni-Fi 6 on June 16 2012. Chicago area headphone event!!!!!
Apr 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM Post #76 of 101

Quote:
Is all the important stuff still only on the facebook page?  I can't see it since I don't have an account and I'm not interested in making one.  Do you know if you can make it public like that Halie Loren page?

I don't know how but I will check into it.  Thanks for the heads up.  I did just receive 2 autographed CD's from Halie Loren for the auction.

Apr 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #77 of 101
Quote:
I don't know how but I will check into it.  Thanks for the heads up.  I did just receive 2 autographed CD's from Halie Loren for the auction.

So are there more details on there about stuff like who's coming and what they're bringing?

Apr 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #79 of 101

Quote:
So are there more details on there about stuff like who's coming and what they're bringing?

We should probably get an official thread set up where we can follow who is coming and what they will be bringing.  I don't think any of the first few posts were reserved.  Let me see if I can get in touch with Billy and get that set up.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Apr 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #80 of 101

Quote:

I checked the privacy for the group and its says it is open so anyone can see the group, the members and the posts in the group.  I didn't see anything more open than this setting.

Apr 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #81 of 101
still planning on going, so excited!

Apr 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #82 of 101
It looks like I will be able to bring the new Schiit Mjolnir to the meet, as I will be getting a review loaner around that time.

May 29, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #89 of 101
As stupid as this question may seem, would I be accepted into the meet if I'm only 15, or is it more of a "grown-up" event?
I'm not very well acquainted with hi-fi, but I would very much to like to be.
I live in Chicago and I would love to attend the meet.

May 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #90 of 101
Quote:
As stupid as this question may seem, would I be accepted into the meet if I'm only 15, or is it more of a "grown-up" event?
I'm not very well acquainted with hi-fi, but I would very much to like to be.
I live in Chicago and I would love to attend the meet.

Just bring a good fake ID and the bouncer won't even notice. 
tongue.gif

Of course you can attend. Where do you think old audiophiles come from? Young ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back