Interest check: 1212m group buy
Jun 17, 2004 at 3:57 AM Post #91 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Distroyed
You mean they open the package to see what it is and then browse the internet until they find the retail price?

Why would they have do that when the declared value and insured value are printed on the labels that are attached to the outside of the package?
If the declared value is $50 and the insured value is $200 what do you suppose is gonna happen?
Do you understand now or do I have to make it even more clear to you?
Geeze.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 4:31 AM Post #92 of 155
Thanks to MisterX's very kind, soft and gentle way of explaination, I should probably let all of you know that I AM testing these cards before I'm sending them out. I'd hate for it to have to be sent back to be RMA'd!

So no whining about the tape on the box being cut!
biggrin.gif

-Z

Jun 17, 2004 at 5:57 AM Post #94 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
BTW. Thanks Ty.
smily_headphones1.gif

Go have a beer or 10 on me.
biggrin.gif

dammit! those are the moments I highly regret I live so far away
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2004 at 2:17 AM Post #95 of 155
I talked to my supplier dude, and the next 5 cards should be ready to ship out be wednesday or so of next week! I little later than I had hoped, but at least they're on their way! So, if you've paid me, you can expect it to ship within the next week or so. If not, I can't even order a card for you until you pay!

-Z

Jun 19, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #96 of 155
Good stuff
600smile.gif

Jun 19, 2004 at 9:05 AM Post #97 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Why would they have do that when the declared value and insured value are printed on the labels that are attached to the outside of the package?
If the declared value is $50 and the insured value is $200 what do you suppose is gonna happen?
Do you understand now or do I have to make it even more clear to you?
Geeze.
rolleyes.gif

I appreciate the sarcasm (to be taken in the root meaning of the word); I've never shipped overseas, so I wasn't aware two different values could be set.

Jun 20, 2004 at 7:09 AM Post #100 of 155
aug1516 - payment recieved, your card will be ordered ASAP!

gunfire - You can calculate postage at www.usps.com. I went ahead and did it for you, and 7-10 day shipping would cost about $30 after insurance and all. The next cheapest was $12, but it is that 4-6 week shipping.

Let me know!

-Z

Jun 24, 2004 at 10:12 PM Post #102 of 155
hey everyone, fyi, my 1212m arrived today in perfect condition. my thanks go out to zemo for organising this group buy.

and.. what a large box!
eek.gif

wink.gif

Jun 26, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #103 of 155
try turning up the master and speaker volume. if ur using hi-res mode, those wuld be the rear ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back