Inexpensive Custom IEM's?
Jun 1, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #16 of 38
i'm going to give them two more weeks then i'll contact pay-pal and see if they can step in. I guess I should have known better because there wasn't one review on their products when I googled them.

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #17 of 38
  i'm going to give them two more weeks then i'll contact pay-pal and see if they can step in. I guess I should have known better because there wasn't one review on their products when I googled them.

I wish that was effective but PayPal found in his favor at first and then again after I appealed their decision. Rob Reyna is pretty sophisticated when it comes to fraud. In my case he provided PayPal with the tracking number of the impression kit he first sent five months prior and in their judgment that was sufficient to find in his favor. We're not dealing with an amateur shyster here, he's been down this road before. Not saying you shouldn't file a claim with them but don't get your hopes up. Where PayPal will most likely not side with you the USPS has to take notice once several complaints roll in. Good luck!

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #18 of 38
  I'm pretty much part of the same story, ordered Feb. 10th and they're only almost done now. I'll give it 2 weeks and see if they're any good. Funny how all of us are having similar thoughts on the same day @raybone0566 

I guess you too were impressed with Barb who worked for InEarCentral about that time. She was so pleasant and really put my mind at ease. She seems to be gone now and I suppose it's due to the ill will Rob and Jacob have engendered. As I told @raybone0566, Rob seems pretty adept at making PayPal find in favor of him. Good luck, friend!

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #19 of 38
I wish that was effective but PayPal found in his favor at first and then again after I appealed their decision. Rob Reyna is pretty sophisticated when it comes to fraud. In my case he provided PayPal with the tracking number of the impression kit he first sent five months prior and in their judgment that was sufficient to find in his favor. We're not dealing with an amateur shyster here, he's been down this road before. Not saying you shouldn't file a claim with them but don't get your hopes up. Where PayPal will most likely not side with you the USPS has to take notice once several complaints roll in. Good luck!
We should at least create a blog on the internet warning potential buyers of the scam these guys appear to be doing. You even think their working on our phones? I'm starting to wonder now.

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #20 of 38
We should at least create a blog on the internet warning potential buyers of the scam these guys appear to be doing. You even think their working on our phones? I'm starting to wonder now.

By all means. I'm working on a Facebook page now so that we can share what works and what doesn't when it comes to improving his customer service. I'll also post a link to the USPS page to file mail fraud charges. This guy's attitude reminds me of a contractor hired for a job and then charges you upfront only to never show up to complete the work! 

Jun 1, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #21 of 38

Calm down, I'm near the top of the list, so I'm quite sure they're working on it. If I don't get shipping confirmation in two weeks, however...

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #22 of 38
  Calm down, I'm near the top of the list, so I'm quite sure they're working on it. If I don't get shipping confirmation in two weeks, however...

"Calm down?" I'm 20 weeks into this 8 week job and I was told at 12 weeks that they'd be done soon. Then on May 15th he PROMISED that he would have them finished three days after he received my Shures. He had them in his hands on the 18th so according to him they should have been done on the 21st. On the 27th after they didn't arrive I contacted him again and he accused me of pressuring him into putting mine in front of other earlier orders. All I ever expected was for him to keep his word, HE told ME when they'd be done. And then they weren't and now my 8 week job is a one day short of 20 weeks. Do you really think he is due our trust? He told me three days only to get me to ship my $800+ Shures to him to hold hostage and I'm pretty damn tired of it! I wasn't nearly this hot until I discovered he lied to me yet again on May 15th.

Jun 1, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #23 of 38

"Calm down?" I'm 20 weeks into this 8 week job and I was told at 12 weeks that they'd be done soon. Then on May 15th he PROMISED that he would have them finished three days after he received my Shures. He had them in his hands on the 18th so according to him they should have been done on the 21st. On the 27th after they didn't arrive I contacted him again and he accused me of pressuring him into putting mine in front of other earlier orders. All I ever expected was for him to keep his word, HE told ME when they'd be done. And then they weren't and now my 8 week job is a one day short of 20 weeks. Do you really think he is due our trust? He told me three days only to get me to ship my $800+ Shures to him to hold hostage and I'm pretty damn tired of it! I wasn't nearly this hot until I discovered he lied to me yet again on May 15th.

Hey, I feel your pain, truly, but isn't there a possibility that he is working on them but he has a lot of orders? It definitely doesn't excuse his behavior, but to say that his whole website is a scam...

Edit: You know what, do what you gotta do. You've been in a more painful situation than I have, so I have no right to tell you to back off.

Jun 1, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #24 of 38

If that's the issue then why does he exacerbate the problem by lying every time he has an opportunity? I can deal with slow (for a little while) as long as I don't get lied to as well. But that last BS, convincing me to send my Shures in with the promise of them being finished in three days was just satanic. And SIXTEEN DAYS later he still hasn't touched them again. On top of that he lied to PayPal too so I couldn't get my money or my Shures back. What's even more offensive is that eBay won't allow us to warn others by posting accurate feedback after all this headache!

Jun 1, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #25 of 38

If that's the issue then why does he exacerbate the problem by lying every time he has an opportunity? I can deal with slow (for a little while) as long as I don't get lied to as well. But that last BS, convincing me to send my Shures in with the promise of them being finished in three days was just satanic. And SIXTEEN DAYS later he still hasn't touched them again. On top of that he lied to PayPal too so I couldn't get my money or my Shures back. What's even more offensive is that eBay won't allow us to warn others by posting accurate feedback after all this headache!

I'm just hoping I can get my customs, make sure they're great, and make a run for it.

Jun 9, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #27 of 38
Yep, I feel your pain. Looks like he's doing the same exact song and dance he did to me two years ago. He'll probably make himself out to be the victim, cry about how hard it is to make it in a small business, and then change the name of his company and start another cycle all over again.

Sorry you're having troubles, hopefully you get a satisfactory resolution.

Jun 9, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #28 of 38
Rob sent me an e-mail yesterday saying they were going through changes that's why there's such a delay. He said he put an explanation video on utube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSumyHbRcQ

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #29 of 38
Last time I checked there were 9 ads on eBay for "custom in ear monitors" posted by InEarCentral, many that still claim a 6-8 week turn-around. That while there are dozens of (if not 100 or more) people clamoring for products they paid for 4, 5 even 6 months or more ago. This seems to mirror a Ponzi scheme wherein they use the money paid today to prop up the sales made long ago. One wonders how much longer Rob and Jared can do this before they fold the tent and people loose not only the money they paid but also the monitors sent in to have reshelled?

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #30 of 38
  Last time I checked there were 9 ads on eBay for "custom in ear monitors" posted by InEarCentral, many that still claim a 6-8 week turn-around. That while there are dozens of (if not 100 or more) people clamoring for products they paid for 4, 5 even 6 months or more ago. This seems to mirror a Ponzi scheme wherein they use the money paid today to prop up the sales made long ago. One wonders how much longer Rob and Jared can do this before they fold the tent and people loose not only the money they paid but also the monitors sent in to have reshelled?

Mine just shipped, we'll see how they are once they get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back