InEarz Zen-2/Zen-4 Official Tour Thread
Jul 10, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #47 of 148
I received the tour kit today and everything looks to be in good condition.

Interestingly enough, neither box is marked to specify which model it is, so I'm "guessing" the black monitor is the Zen4?

There will be a final product sleeve for those boxes that state which model is inside as well.

Jul 10, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #48 of 148
I'm sorry the sale was from July 1st through 7th only.

Keep a look out for another sale soon :)

Thanks but I was looking to purchase one immediately. I didn't even know about your new Zen and by the time I saw the sale it was over. I've purchased 'audiophile' headphones, amps, dacs for many years now and I would think if I would have asked one of the more popular manufacturers to extend a sale that they would. I've been in marketing a lot of years and your approach to a request such as mine is just head scratching to say the least.

I appreciate your response but I will be purchasing from another company.

Jul 10, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #49 of 148
Thanks but I was looking to purchase one immediately. I didn't even know about your new Zen and by the time I saw the sale it was over. I've purchased 'audiophile' headphones, amps, dacs for many years now and I would think if I would have asked one of the more popular manufacturers to extend a sale that they would. I've been in marketing a lot of years and your approach to a request such as mine is just head scratching to say the least.

I appreciate your response but I will be purchasing from another company.

I'm sorry if you thought my response was "head scratching" I just stated the facts of the sale, and that we will have more this year.

The website sales are automated and the codes have an expiration date on the backend. We normally dont offer a 25% off sale for more than 3 days, this one was a full 7 day sale.
I understand the frustration of missing a sale and if you are wanting special treatment on an extension, you would need to email me to discuss, that wouldnt be something for everyone to see. I would have 100 emails asking to extend sales for everyone. If you are in marketing, then you know that everytime there is a special or sale, there is always the ones who miss it a day late, and you can treat those customers accordingly in private.

I hope to keep your business simply becuase it is an awesome product and I want everyone to hear it :)

Jul 12, 2018 at 12:12 AM Post #51 of 148
@San Man how are you liking the sound/feel of them so far?

I've only been able to briefly listen to them, but they seem to have a "reference" type of tuning. I hear them to have more mid bass than sub bass, slightly forward vocals, and polite highs. They fit very well and are very light in weight, so comfort is on the high end of the scale.

Jul 13, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #52 of 148
Please announce the next sale here - I am in :)

Jul 17, 2018 at 10:10 AM Post #55 of 148
Is the tour moving on schedule?

Jul 17, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #56 of 148
Is the tour moving on schedule?
Yes, as far as I know. @San Man should be shipping to the next participant @dantztiludrop by the end of the week. Each recipient can keep the kit for 7-10 days since we don't have that many in tour. That should give everyone plenty of time with each ZEN.

If you receive the kit on a Friday then please ship it out the following Friday. If you receive the kit in the middle of the week, keep it until the following Friday then ship to the next recipient. That's what happened in this case. @San Man received the kit, but was away due to work and was allowed to hang on to it a few extra days.
Hope that explains it. Guys this tour is relaxed and I really want you to get the feel of the Zen because IMHO they really are some of the best bang for the buck universals I've heard.

Jul 18, 2018 at 7:24 AM Post #57 of 148
:ksc75smile:

Jul 20, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #58 of 148
Yes, as far as I know. @San Man should be shipping to the next participant @dantztiludrop by the end of the week. Each recipient can keep the kit for 7-10 days since we don't have that many in tour. That should give everyone plenty of time with each ZEN.

If you receive the kit on a Friday then please ship it out the following Friday. If you receive the kit in the middle of the week, keep it until the following Friday then ship to the next recipient. That's what happened in this case. @San Man received the kit, but was away due to work and was allowed to hang on to it a few extra days.
Hope that explains it. Guys this tour is relaxed and I really want you to get the feel of the Zen because IMHO they really are some of the best bang for the buck universals I've heard.

Shipped today to @dantztiludrop , estimated delivery is Monday the 23rd.

Jul 24, 2018 at 1:27 AM Post #59 of 148
I just returned from a 5-day trip this evening & my wife has told me that the tour kit arrived late afternoon. Everything looks to be there & in order. I will post pix tomorrow. Looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back