InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 25, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #556 of 3,191
Wow Eric, those look great! 

Feb 28, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #557 of 3,191
Yeah they seriously do look great! I kinda regret getting Blue/Red... sigh... If i could afford to, id want to change my blue to clear just cause the clears are starting to look very clean. And I really want my blue reworked anyway. I just noticed it is bulkier than my red and not as sexy looking. Haha I love my red! It was so nicely done.
I have a question. I noticed the labeling on the monitors are falling off on mine. What kind of paint was used? I want to wash it but dont want the name to fade since.

Mar 1, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #558 of 3,191
Yeah they seriously do look great! I kinda regret getting Blue/Red... sigh... If i could afford to, id want to change my blue to clear just cause the clears are starting to look very clean. And I really want my blue reworked anyway. I just noticed it is bulkier than my red and not as sexy looking. Haha I love my red! It was so nicely done.
I have a question. I noticed the labeling on the monitors are falling off on mine. What kind of paint was used? I want to wash it but dont want the name to fade since.

Uruha, can you take pics of yours? Every IEM I've ever used, the left ones always fall out.

Mar 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM Post #560 of 3,191
Nice Uruha.  I think if you replace the black cable with a clear one, it would look a bit cleaner, more balanced.  

Apr 5, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #562 of 3,191
Sent in my Triple-fi's on 2/28/11 and have yet to get a call from them. I read about people getting them done within 2 weeks. Anyone else had to wait this long?

Apr 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #564 of 3,191
yeah try either emailing or calling them. i would say they are pretty busy right now - for the time being they have put a stop to the rush service that was offered. but yeah, x2 on pseudohippy's advice - give them a call. 

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #565 of 3,191
Called them today and they told me they just finished up and I gave them my cc info. It seems they are backed up with orders and it will take 5-6 weeks. I cant wait to give them a try :). Will post some pics soon.

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but you cannot get the remold for $80 anymore. You have to pay the full $90.

Apr 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #566 of 3,191
mine are coming in the morning!!! YES! can't wait to get them and try them on. i really hope they don't need to be re-fit. kaysen says there is a 20-25 day turnaround time right now. i guess business is booming haha

Apr 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #567 of 3,191
just got mine right before having to head out to work. made going to work so much more enjoyable. 
beyersmile.png

Apr 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #568 of 3,191
would you all recommend using the remolded iems for running/exercise? i'm wondering/worried that the sweat could damage them? opinions/thoughts on this appreciated. thanks

Apr 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #569 of 3,191
No I dont reccomend them for running but I use them at the gym all the time. But I dont run and Im not concerned with the sweat. I cant promise it wont be a problem but mine have been at the gym with me minimum 4 days a week for about a year now. They are uncomfortable to me when running on the street though. Good thing I hate running lol. Also I can hear the running noise in my ear pretty loud through them which annoys me.

Apr 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #570 of 3,191

Quote:
No I dont reccomend them for running but I use them at the gym all the time. But I dont run and Im not concerned with the sweat. I cant promise it wont be a problem but mine have been at the gym with me minimum 4 days a week for about a year now. They are uncomfortable to me when running on the street though. Good thing I hate running lol. Also I can hear the running noise in my ear pretty loud through them which annoys me.

hmm.... uncomfortable when running, huh? dang.. not what i was hoping to hear. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back