InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #544 of 3,191
Just wanted to add that i am another happy customer. Nothing fancy for me..just transparent black molds with white wires

Feb 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #545 of 3,191
got mine today, and i'm bummed out. i'm sure it is something they can fix, but i'm just impatient.

this is not my first pair of customs, so i do have some experience.

the left side fits perfectly. i can push them in (to seal further), move them side to side, and the sound is the same! however, it is bad! i think something is up inside because there is absolutely no bass.

the right side is a little loose, so when i push them in i get a lot better seal. however, the bass is all there and it sounds a million times better than the left side. i'm going to take another impression and hopefully that fixes the right side.

i'll be sending them back on monday.

Feb 11, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #548 of 3,191
just got the call mine are finished up, cant wait to get em back!

Feb 11, 2011 at 11:40 PM Post #549 of 3,191
Lil' Fish, I'm about to drive to Miami and since Lake Mary is on the way.. I'm thinking about doing my impressions with you guys instead of finding an audiologist by me in Jersey.  It would be for two TF 10's for my wife and I.  Would I have to make an appointment?  

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #551 of 3,191
I'm having my PFE's custom'd. (I already have translucent smoke/black no artwork Triple Fi 10's from Fisher, so am familiar with their work)

I have selected to have the crystal clear IEM like the attached...

http://www.inearz.t83.net/#/personalization/4536994265  slide 36 and 37 (can't copy the image from the webpage).

Now... should I have clear/clear or should I get a pale blue backplate with the above artwork.... OR clear/clear with the above artwork

Why can't this just be easy!?

===============

PFE's have been recalled from Fisher (Sorry Kaysen!)... I'm going the JH13/16 route... BUT importantly... keeping my TF10's that Fisher custom'd for me as spares/gym

Feb 18, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #552 of 3,191

Quote:
Just let us know about an hour before you get here. We do our impressions for free.

Sweet.  We should be getting there Thursday, I'll definitely give you a call.  Few questions:  After we get our impressions done, how long would it take for the two to be done?  
My wife is a huge wonder woman fan, any way you can incorporate some of these colors or maybe even this logo:

Feb 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #553 of 3,191
I was wondering if Fisher does triple bore for jh16 remolds?  anyone know?

Feb 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #554 of 3,191
Did my own impressions with materials ordered from Westone hearing on-line.
Shipped impressions and triple-fi10 to Fisher on Jan 24th.
Got the call they were completed and need to pay on Feb 16th.  Also was informed my first choice of black cable was out of stock but they had all the other choices, so I chose clear.
They nailed it I think on the first try; fit is comfortable.  I can turn my head all the way to both sides and open my mouth all the way and they don't move at all and the sound doesn't change.
The sound is great so far. (need to do more listening tonight), but all in all everything seems very even, nothing artificial or laking.  Will get to to do 2 shows with them this weekend and will post an update if anything changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back