InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jan 3, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #513 of 3,191
Anyone from the uk got their iems remolded via fisher?   Keep toying with the idea of getting custom tips done for some westone 2's.

Cheers.

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #514 of 3,191
Thank you. Thats good to know. Also I know the rate for a color change is $5 within the 30 days you get it done. But what is the charge for a color change afterwards? Im not sure if the acrylic has to be completely remade or it absorbs the color or something.

Jan 4, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #515 of 3,191

Quote:
Thank you. Thats good to know. Also I know the rate for a color change is $5 within the 30 days you get it done. But what is the charge for a color change afterwards? Im not sure if the acrylic has to be completely remade or it absorbs the color or something.

Umm.. I dont know about a $5 color change cost... if you choose a color and want to change it, we typically charge $40. And to change the color, we have to completely repour the shell, so there is a lot involved

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #516 of 3,191
Hi,
I've bought second hand JH16pro, but since JH Audio won't remold them I was thinking of having them done by InEarZ/Fisher Audio.
I'm in Luxembourg, Europe. Has anyone got experience with them from Europe?  
Will the SQ of these top range IEM be as originally once remolded?

Thanks for the feedback.

Jan 5, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #518 of 3,191
I am on vacation in Florida at the moment and called in to meet Kim and Kaysen on Monday for my impressions.

Lovely people and really helpful as these are my first set of customs

Looking forward to collecting them on Friday and will post pictures once I am back in the uk

So excited it hurts !!!

Jon

Jan 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #519 of 3,191

Quote:
So excited it hurts !!!

That's what she said.
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #523 of 3,191

Quote:
I received my re-shells today.  I am still getting use to the sound and feel.  The signature sounds very similar to pre-Fischer.  I will post pics later.

Sorry, I didnt really follow your progress. What did you have re-shelled. I hope you enjoy whatever they were :) Head over to the owners thread and post some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back