InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Sep 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #421 of 3,191

Quote:
New cords coming in early October... twisted 54" cable. White, Black, Clear, Beige

What would the price be? I'm guessing it would be similar to the Westone ES cable.

I'm also hoping my refit shipped out today :)

Sep 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #422 of 3,191
I received my TF10 remolds last week so here are my impressions.  I ordered solid black and I have to say they aren't of UM quaility as there are inconsistencies for sure with the acrylic.  The left ear seems to fit well and pretty flush, while the right here loses it seal and pops out.  And it seems to sit quite a bit further out the ear than the left.  Definitely going back for a refit.

As far as sound quality, they sound pretty much the same to me.  However, I am a singer/guitarist and use them for monitoring purposes.  I never used the TF10 to monitor even when I had them before.  I used a UM1 and I have to say, totally different.  Great cause you get some fullness and some bottom end, but for singing purposes, I have to say I prefer the UM1.  I just need something with a little more mid-range.  Just my thoughts. 

Overall, happy with the customer service.

Sep 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #424 of 3,191
completely new vendor, we haven't been happy with the cords we are currently using, and although they are less expensive it is time to make a change, the new cables will be more durable and I know for sure that it will take InEarZ to the next level. I will have samples soon and i will take pictures for you.

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #427 of 3,191
um3x's remolded!

Sep 27, 2010 at 10:32 PM Post #428 of 3,191
You remolded ur UM3X?! didnt they fit nicely? I wanted to send my W3 in but they are already so nice and comfy
smily_headphones1.gif
Clear with a faceplate looks nice.

Sep 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #431 of 3,191
I got my triple fis remolded in january. up until the last week or so, they've worked great. Now one of the drivers in my right ear, goes in and our sporatically if i move my head. If i tap the earpiece if normally comes back. I think its the mid, thats going out. Whats my best solution for this problem? 

They work perfect around 99% of the time, however if i move my head or tap that earpiece it will go out every now and then. Its mostly just annoying, and makes me worry that i may lose that driver all together. 

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #432 of 3,191
is it one of the drivers or is it sound cutting in and out? It sounds more like the latter. If that's the case I'd suggest stretching the pins a tiny bit to make it more secure and see if sound is still an issue. I had that when I got my refit back and stretched them out a very small amount and now I don't get that anymore.

Sep 29, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #433 of 3,191
thanks for the idea. I just tried the other plugging the left earphones cable into the right earphone. I noticed it does seem to be a tighter fit. I tried spreading out the pins like you suggested. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm using the UE Custom cable, not sure if it matters. 

Oct 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #434 of 3,191

hey, just wondered what cable that is that your using? is it the Twag?

was going to get a pair of tf 10 i got the other day quite cheap by these guys but found um to actually work out alot cheaper as they do it for $120 which includes shipping all over the world, but inearz charge $69 just to ship these to the u.k.

Quote:
um3x's remolded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back