InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 27, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #2,611 of 3,191
Just wanted to give InEarz and the whole crew at Fisher Hearing my highest compliments with regards to customer service. I had to have a few repairs done and the turn around as well as the quality of service was impeccable. Thanks again you all.

Feb 28, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #2,613 of 3,191
My JH13 and ear molds were delivered to their office Monday.  Anyone know what the typical turn-around time currently is?

Also, it looks like this is the right place to get JH Audio CIEMs remolded.  Lots of people doing JH13 and JH16.  Glad I sent it to the right place!

Feb 28, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #2,614 of 3,191
  My JH13 and ear molds were delivered to their office Monday.  Anyone know what the typical turn-around time currently is?

Also, it looks like this is the right place to get JH Audio CIEMs remolded.  Lots of people doing JH13 and JH16.  Glad I sent it to the right place!

i think about a 10 day turn around time

Mar 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #2,615 of 3,191
Sent a pair of JH16FP, a TF10 and a W4R in the post to them - they will get them Monday (no one there to sign Saturday) Woo-Hoo!

I would say that's a well rounded trio - 2nd hand all three cost me $875 - saved enough to add rush service ($15 x 3) 
eek.gif

The wait begins...
popcorn.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #2,616 of 3,191
  Sent a pair of JH16FP, a TF10 and a W4R in the post to them - they will get them Monday (no one there to sign Saturday) Woo-Hoo!

I would say that's a well rounded trio - 2nd hand all three cost me $875 - saved enough to add rush service ($15 x 3) 
eek.gif

The wait begins...
popcorn.gif

You did score some superb deals!

Just wanted to note that as of two weeks ago, InEarz was not accepting rush service order because they were/probably still are being flooded with new orders.  Things might have changed by now, but I would call Kaysen after the package gets delivered to ask if they have resumed accepting rush service orders.  

I love how transparent Kaysen was in estimating the turnaround time for me, while respectfully declining rush service request.  Other reshellers I have previously dealt with both quoted me shorter turnaround time and got my hopes up, only to slap me in the face with a long delay.  

I know I still have a few more days yet to wait.  I keep checking their facebook photos in envy of their daily updates of completed orders, while waiting for mine to show up there :)

If they are still not accepting rush requests, you can probably reduce the wait by spending the extra money towards overnight shipping, which is what I did.

Mar 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #2,617 of 3,191
Thanks for the heads up - if they cannot rush it, no great loss - it isn't like the alternative is 6-8 weeks. Although any wait is a pain when your jonesing for audio 
biggrin.gif

It would be great if there was a chain of headphone stores that could take your impression in the morning and make them onsite and have them ready by the end of the day (by appointment only) or the next morning - I know there isn't sufficient business for such an operation - but in the right location - some tony spot - maybe 5th Ave, NYC or something... If the markup was big enough - maybe a $500 premium over retail - there are those who would pay it. (Maybe the guy with the 120K DAC)

Well they arrived today and will be picked up at the post office by Fisher on Monday since there isn't anyone there...

Cool

Mar 10, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #2,620 of 3,191
As a heads up - Kaysen is with child and due the last week in March - Her husband is the technician. She will be taking 6-8 weeks off work. Her husband will be taking one week (we men get so screwed)

They are trying to get everything that is in their possession now, pushed through before the happy event, but it could happen at any time. Kaysen has trained the other girls in the office to answer questions - anything that they can't answer will be forwarded to Kim the owner (I hope we at Head-Fi can understand and not demand immediate action/responses for things as trivial as CIEMS (in a big-picture sort of way)

Also - the rush service is not gone, just more expensive - $65 instead of $15 - not sure if the website has been updated..

Mine have arrived - the wait begins.

Mar 11, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #2,621 of 3,191
Congratulations Kaysen and Matt!
I would have responded to your FB post, but I haven't had an account for years.

Wish you two all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back