In the market for cheap headphones.
Oct 24, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #33 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't steal :i

They grow back so "borrowed" would be a better word.

BTW, I don't believe you are only 13. I think you just used that excuse so you could ask what are the best cheap headphones without having to look cheap. I could pass for 13 better than you.
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Time /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you find some headphones that you liked and could afford? Or, are you open to buying headphones without having heard them? If so, about how much are you looking to spend?

I'm probably gonna go for the AKG K99's I gotta wait until I sell my PSP, which a dude from Craigslist should come pick it up this weekend, so I'll have about forty bucks left over cause I need to pay my parents back for the iPod I bought

Oct 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #35 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW, I don't believe you are only 13. I think you just used that excuse so you could ask what are the best cheap headphones without having to look cheap. I could pass for 13 better than you.
wink.gif

Lol. I'm 13, and really cheap. I just want to get the most for my money, you know.

Thanks for saying that I sound mature though
tongue_smile.gif

(And why would I care if I'd sound cheap... Online...)

Oct 25, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #39 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by sean3089 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This looks like a good deal.

Amazon.com: beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones: Electronics

Pretty cool but I'm broke
frown.gif

Thinkin' about the Audio-Technicas I saw... Only 30 bucks.

Also, I found AKG K141's in my dads shop, but sound only comes outta one side.

Oct 25, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #40 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol. I'm 13, and really cheap. I just want to get the most for my money, you know.

Thanks for saying that I sound mature though
tongue_smile.gif

Your welcome. From what I have been reading I think you should seriously consider what the spaceman is telling you. People are saying you can't get a better headphone for $35.00 than the JVC HAR-X700.

Oct 25, 2008 at 9:55 PM Post #41 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wink.gif

Yes, there are people on Head-Fi who are kids. Some people (myself included) are crazy and like expensive audio products despite having no money.

Coincidentally I was at Guitar Center today and saw their headphone display. Of the ones I saw there, the choices that looked best to me were the Sennheiser HD201, HD212, and Audio Technica ATH-M2X. Each one should be 40$ or under (the 201 should be around 25, the M2X around 20, and the HD212 around 40). But if you tried the AKG K99 and really enjoyed them, then there's no reason to deprive yourself of something that you like. Try and earn the extra money and go for them if you really enjoy them. They don't get much love around here, but it's your head and your money.

Oct 26, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #43 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoxHound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, there are people on Head-Fi who are kids. Some people (myself included) are crazy and like expensive audio products despite having no money.

Coincidentally I was at Guitar Center today and saw their headphone display. Of the ones I saw there, the choices that looked best to me were the Sennheiser HD201, HD212, and Audio Technica ATH-M2X. Each one should be 40$ or under (the 201 should be around 25, the M2X around 20, and the HD212 around 40). But if you tried the AKG K99 and really enjoyed them, then there's no reason to deprive yourself of something that you like. Try and earn the extra money and go for them if you really enjoy them. They don't get much love around here, but it's your head and your money.

Yeah, I went to guitar center specifically for the 201's and the k77's, they didn't have the 77's but the 201s were REALLY disappointing.

I heard the low-end Senn's are bass-less aswell.

I'll look into the Audio Technica's (I'm also looking @ the ATH-PRO5MS's which are 30 shipped @ Consumerdepot.com

Oct 26, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #44 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by sean3089 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought these for my Son They retail for 59.99, and sound pretty good. For 17 bucks they are hard to beat.
Sennheiser Electronic EH150 Dynamic Lightweight Evolution Headphones EH150

Mind describing the sound and how good is the bass? (I'm not a basshead or anything, but I listen to Hip-Hop half the time, then all types of Rock.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back